CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Golden gate park is beautiful and alive this Saturday in San Francisco. Everyone is relaxed and enjoying the park.
v3oa5e.jpg

On the way out of the city we had to stop at arguably the best barbecue in the city, 4505 meats off divisidero.
2zi2alk.jpg

Omg, these are melting in my mouth.
e9ceox.jpg

Went to the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin festival on the coast today.

Gigantic pumpkin, garlic fries and live country music, master pumpkin carver and the kids picked out their pumpkins. Great day today.

vpdi0z.jpg

2j3fe2s.jpg

111icds.jpg

335e7w2.jpg

21ci7ic.jpg

Early this morning I stopped by the gym to get fitted by the coach for a better time trail position. Need to work on this in winter, it is definitely the low hanging fruit for free speed. Then met with the other coach and did a brutal core flexibility workout. My hips are quaking, thank goodness I am sitting for most of the day.

34xkrib.jpg

Okay this whole blue dot thing is just getting creepy.

My wife has kindly allowed me to repurpose the dining room into a winter training room. Set up one of my rainy day junk bikes on the trainer. To keep myself occupied, I have my ipad set up to toil away the hours. As someone so eloquently put it last winter on solo, so I can with my beady little eyes on my bicycle trainer browse and comment on the boards. Which I may very well do.

30mr0xy.jpg

I snapped a pic of my desk last night which I should be cleaning today but it looks too daunting so I'll put it off and make some curtains, stamp a pattern on a wall and watch the Eagles/Cards game instead. #addftw

15609956846_6bfbeddee6_z.jpg

Today I went for a jaunt on the hills behind Ilkley. There's a very peculiar thing up there, a stations of the cross and shrine, with elaborately carved gate entrance. Just perched there, on the hillside. Most odd. It's called Calvary.

WyXE9n2.jpg

iWExilO.jpg

P.

Sorry but you seem like a f***ing weirdo

Thanks mozza, I try hard to hide it but you got me pegged I guess. Just dancing, laughing and living. Edit - just so I'm not missing it, in what way? Is it how I live?

Skinny, those are phenomenal pics.

Last edited:
28qucky.jpg

At my sons school for his Halloween costume parade. Guess which one is mine. I did not pick out his costume. Lol

Back
Top Bottom