CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Foggy view out my bedroom window this morning...

10802630_1524449434463707_1608659342_n.jpg

^^^ Thanks, guys. :) Here's a sunnier snapshot from a couple of weeks ago that I took on 7th Ave around 55th St. There are a couple of post-war guys lurking in the background, but everything else went up around 1900.

10731793_711272468948438_1004551091_n.jpg

New York's a long way to go for a city break, but I must admit I fancy doing it.

Thanks, Detritus! Where are everyone else's cell phone pictures? I'm often more interested in what people do with their phones than with standard cameras these days. I love the limitations of camera phones.

Here's the view from my office window yesterday afternoon.

923827_948152061881080_551903252_n.jpg

Thanks, Detritus! Where are everyone else's cell phone pictures? I'm often more interested in what people do with their phones than with standard cameras these days. I love the limitations of camera phones.

Here's the view from my office window yesterday afternoon.

923827_948152061881080_551903252_n.jpg

Oh, that is beautiful. You are so lucky to be in NYC...I love it there.

Observatory floor - Cold War Kids (They are so good live, so good. He has a killer falsetto.)

15826757022_2a0150293d_b.jpg

She's a cavachon (half king charles cavalier spaniel half Bichon Frise) My daughter has wanted a dog for ever, but my eldest son has pet allergies Cavachons don't molt so no sneezing, I was dubious but it seems to be the case, my sons fine around her. She can however shed shite like a professional but hey ho, i'm sure it'll be fine when she can go outside, another week. She's a little ball of fun and her antics have brightened the homestead up no end. I'm not a dog fan more a cat guy, but i'm pleased we got her and I caved to my wife's gentle pressure. Her name is Milly it fits perfectly she's a little joy.

She's a cavachon (half king charles cavalier spaniel half Bichon Frise) My daughter has wanted a dog for ever, but my eldest son has pet allergies Cavachons don't molt so no sneezing, I was dubious but it seems to be the case, my sons fine around her. She can however shed shite like a professional but hey ho, i'm sure it'll be fine when she can go outside, another week. She's a little ball of fun and her antics have brightened the homestead up no end. I'm not a dog fan more a cat guy, but i'm pleased we got her and I caved to my wife's gentle pressure. Her name is Milly it fits perfectly she's a little joy.

Very sweet. :) I have a half-Bichon Frise as well (the other half is longhair Chihuahua), and he's a wonderful dog. Bichons have great temperaments, they're so good with children. Congratulations!

Right, I promise i'm not going to bore you all to death with puppy pics but just a couple more coz she's ace.IMG_8567.jpgIMG_8570.jpgIMG_8571.jpg

Back
Top Bottom