CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

I promise to be kind. :D

ok rb here goes. im cutting my eyes at the phone and look a little stupid lol. its also very obvious that its gonna take me a min to retrain my hair

photo1_zps5ed0ef79.jpg

My dad's working on the undercarriage of the Benz today. 1967 230s he's still thinking about chopping up a bit and rodding. (This is the essence of my childhood in one image. :D) Praise the Lowered.

15620047944_6c84e0c51c_b.jpg

Penitentiary. Get it? :lbf:

16100747657_b2c12341be_c.jpg

Is that how you feel - imprisoned? Since you had to cut out your cheer leading for the sites biggest trolls? Since having to suppress your need to spew 57 posts a day on why Morrissey is the troll? Don't want to rock those waves, now, do you?

Your joke was lame. As lame as you are.

Is that how you feel - imprisoned? Since you had to cut out your cheer leading for the sites biggest trolls? Since having to suppress your need to spew 57 posts a day on why Morrissey is the troll? Don't want to rock those waves, now, do you?

Your joke was lame. As lame as you are.

exercise+motivation.jpg

^^^ What do you think that blog post is about? It is a little peculiar, to say the least, that you can recall a post of mine made over a year ago when I myself had forgotten all about it--until just now. Clearly what I say impacts you. Leaves an imprint. Is memorable. Becomes a part of your mind's landscape. You can choose to not read my blog. But you don't. I think you should seriously ask yourself why you can't resist reading what I have to say.

^^^ What do you think that blog post is about? It is a little peculiar, to say the least, that you can recall a post of mine made over a year ago when I myself had forgotten all about it--until just now. Clearly what I say impacts you. Leaves an imprint. Is memorable. Becomes a part of your mind's landscape. You can choose to not read my blog. But you don't. I think you should seriously ask yourself why you can't resist reading what I have to say.

I can remember blog entries from other bloggers written two years before you joined the community. I have a great memory. You insinuated that I judged you, so I proved that you're the pot calling the kettle black in this case.

But, no, some things don't settle well and the next time you fall into a funk maybe you'll remember why.

I can remember blog entries from other bloggers written two years before you joined the community. I have a great memory. You insinuated that I judged you, so I proved that you're the pot calling the kettle black in this case.

But, no, some things don't settle well and the next time you fall into a funk maybe you'll remember why.

Fall into a funk? Huh? I have very good memory as well. But I just can't seem to recall a single memorable thing that you have ever said. Maybe because you mirror the other sycophantic voices here so well. Nothing you say is original or inspiring--nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Half of those are pencils.

There is exactly one pencil in that vase.

Fall into a funk? Huh? I have very good memory as well. But I just can't seem to recall a single memorable thing that you have ever said. Maybe because you mirror the other sycophantic voices here so well. Nothing you say is original or inspiring--nothing.

oh, that's funny. I can show you where you said I was a great inspiration and helpful to a difficult problem in your life. But, we were friends then, so...

Total whiteout up here now. Blizzard conditions. Before it got too bad, my son went outside to pay tribute to a giant of daytime TV.

DuCWoGt.jpg

P.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Was just at the market. This young gal was holding this precious thing in her arms. She is a baby goat--born last night. She named her Valentine.

16529564372_b1ba32565c_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom