CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

I was just watering the plants and my three-year-old neighbor comes out and says, "Amie I painted you a treehouse!" I said "Oh that's nice thank you!" and she ran inside. I was expecting she'd show me a page from a coloring book when she brings me this! :sweet: She also keeps telling me how much she loves her apartment. (They just moved in and were living with Grandma her whole life, now they finally got her her apartment. :D)

16842404366_e7f1e8403f_b.jpg

I was just watering the plants and my three-year-old neighbor comes out and says, "Amie I painted you a treehouse!" I said "Oh that's nice thank you!" and she ran inside. I was expecting she'd show me a page from a coloring book when she brings me this! :sweet: She also keeps telling me how much she loves her apartment. (They just moved in and were living with Grandma her whole life, now they finally got her her apartment. :D)

16842404366_e7f1e8403f_b.jpg

thats really sweet. as a person who once lived in public housing as a child it for sure means a lot to have a place youre not worried about bringing people home to. a feeling i cant even put into words quickly

also nice tv. im waiting for one of my devices to break before i buy one. i do roku in the living room and and weve got a dvd thing that streams everything in the bedroom and i need for one of them to malfunction before i can justify buying a third tv. maybe ill help one break

I used to be a terrible tea snob. Now I'm just a garden variety snob :) hope it was tasty tea!

I've painted his eyes over three times, they're driving me nuts. :squiffy: I gotta go buy a hairdryer to speed this up. This dog is supposed to be in Palm Springs by 2. Lol. Not gonna happen, haven't even done the back ground. Her name is Lucy.

16709518059_07beffb078_b.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Looks like one of those kitschy paint-by-numbers paintings we all created when we were TEN. Don't quit your council estate management 'job'.

^^^ Looks like one of those kitschy paint-by-numbers paintings we all created when we were TEN. Don't quit your council estate management 'job'.

Go watch another movie and keep pretending to be British, puppet.

I've painted his eyes over three times, they're driving me nuts. :squiffy: I gotta go buy a hairdryer to speed this up. This dog is supposed to be in Palm Springs by 2. Lol. Not gonna happen, haven't even done the back ground. Her name is Lucy.

16709518059_07beffb078_b.jpg
That's actually very good, CG. Animals are extremely hard to paint - especially their eyes. One of my closest friends is an amazing artist. She gets commissioned all the time for pet portraits and I've seen how much work goes into it. Keep up your spirits and the good work :)

That's actually very good, CG. Animals are extremely hard to paint - especially their eyes. One of my closest friends is an amazing artist. She gets commissioned all the time for pet portraits and I've seen how much work goes into it. Keep up your spirits and the good work :)

Of course you like it. You are the Queen of Low-Brow Art. Anyone in doubt can scroll through the paintings you have posted in your blog over the years. Tacky is an understatement.

Of course you like it. You are the Queen of Low-Brow Art. Anyone in doubt can scroll through the paintings you have posted in your blog over the years. Tacky is an understatement.

The pimple has been popped and this is the puss.

You wouldn't know art if it slapped you in the face. Isn't it tea time? I hope you choke on your next cup.

I used to be a terrible tea snob. Now I'm just a garden variety snob :) hope it was tasty tea!

It was. That little pot makes a great cup. I know very little about tea. What kinds should I look for? I prefer ones with caffeine.

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't know art if it slapped you in the face. Isn't it tea time? I hope you choke on your next cup.

You look soft but are actually quite hard.

It was. That little pot makes a great cup. I know very little about tea. What kinds should I look for? I prefer ones with caffeine.

- - - Updated - - -

You look soft but are actually quite hard.
Well, you're right about that. But I never claimed to be soft or kind.

Back in 2004, I was under the false impression you were kind. Your true colors surfaced a few years ago. Or rather, I just finally noticed them.

Well, 2004 was a different time in solo history, but I'm still the same person. You were only here for a short time - just to find a husband. When you did, you popped off. It was a while before you came back after your divorce (to find another elusive Jewish husband), it was then that I finally noticed your fake and extremely manipulative ways. You come to me here, now, and say that you can see through my colors? My colors are rich and deep - far, far, FAR from your translucent, watered down, muddy hues. I can see through your bullshit any day - and anyone with a brain can as well. So, take your "false impression" of me from 2004 and PISS OFF.

Well, 2004 was a different time in solo history, but I'm still the same person. You were only here for a short time - just to find a husband. When you did, you popped off. It was a while before you came back after your divorce (to find another elusive Jewish husband), it was then thatI finally noticed your fake and extremely manipulative ways. You come to me here, now, and say that you can see through my colors? My colors are rich and deep - far, far, FAR from your translucent, watered down, muddy hues. I can see through your bullshit any day - and anyone with a brain can as well. So, take your "false impression" of me from 2004 and PISS OFF.

CG, is that you? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom