CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

I don't wish to be British. I wish to visit England. Nationalism and racism are two separate things. One doesn't necessitate the other. Read up.

No they are not. Just because you can find a word that implies the mutual exclusivity of two concepts doesn't end the discussion. I have "read up." Patriotism, the allegiance to a region, is discriminatory in nature.

No they are not. Just because you can find a word that implies the mutual exclusivity of two concepts doesn't end the discussion. I have "read up." Patriotism, the allegiance to a region, is discriminatory in nature.

I suppose fencing in your home is as well. It keeps out others. Are all borders, real or imagined, taboo?

I suppose fencing in your home is as well. It keeps out others. Are all borders, real or imagined, taboo?

The fact you reduced what could have been a discussion about the intricacies and dangers of regional allegiance to "protectin' yer possessions from the mexikins" shows you aren't grasping concepts. You're spitting back media-driven base conclusions. Also you're asking questions you have no desire to know the answer to, it's a "sound inquisitive" tactic.

The fact you reduced what could have been a discussion about the intricacies and dangers of regional allegiance to "protectin' yer possessions from the mexikins" shows you aren't grasping concepts. You're spitting back media-driven base conclusions. Also you're asking questions you have no desire to know the answer to, it's a "sound inquisitive" tactic.

Why don't you enlighten us to the intricacies and dangers of regional allegiance. I am open to hearing your perspective.

Oh, and considering my TV has not even been hooked up for two months it is highly unlikely that any of my opinions are being media-driven. I do read, however.

Why don't you enlighten us to the intricacies and dangers of regional allegiance. I am open to hearing your perspective.

Oh, and considering my TV has not even been hooked up for two months it is highly unlikely that any of my opinions are being media-driven. I do read, however.

Yeah. You read the internet which isn't media at all. :rolleyes:

^^^I love that post.

15298333362_6edec3a47b_z.jpg

Dad and I cheering on the fam last night.

^^^^Best retort ever

One of my winter projects is to build a dedicated time trial bike for next years racing. I just got the disc and carbon wheels in for the build and put them on one my road bikes for a test ride. Sweet.

2psq14z.jpg

One of my winter projects is to build a dedicated time trial bike for next years racing. I just got the disc and carbon wheels in for the build and put them on one my road bikes for a test ride. Sweet.

2psq14z.jpg

Did you ever Velodrome race?

Block Partaaaaay!! (Actually it was boring. They did have a good, completely under-appreciated jazz band though.)

15117647867_0017ac25bd_z.jpg

(Awwww. The serve yerself bar looks like my sig pic. :sweet: Incomparable Inhumans!)

Last edited:
Did you ever Velodrome race?

Yes I did (track racing)in the 90's. Velodromes are very limited around the country. I am lucky that the only one in northern ca is only 40 minutes from me (hellyer velodrome in San Jose). Hellyer, which was where I raced track in the 90's) has weekend racing and weeknight racing, it is pretty fun. I don't have a track bike now, crap, now I'm thinking I want to do that again. Well maybe someday in the future. I already have some focused goals for next year and it don't include track.

Of all the HS football games I went to (sis was in band), the stands were packed, always. This was in mid 80's. We still had bonfires on campus for homecoming, oh yeah we had off campus lunch too.

Last edited:
Great mornings. Playing with phone, walk into sons room to say good morning, he lays a brutal wrestling take down on me. All good fun in the morning. I resist partially, but enjoy the moment immensely. A high five and a "good job buddy" starts the day right.

zvs7le.jpg

^^^^ Nice- great way to start the day!
Oh, and I have tan lines like that. :lbf:

Thanks trouble. Added, I wear them with pride.

Yours, hmm. Pics or it didn't happen, :):lbf::D;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom