CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Up in north beach today. Went by coit tower. Lunch at a favorite, Moe's on grant ave. when I parked on grant, I was tempted to go in and check out the live worms art displayed. The city is beautiful as always.

23mnh2a.jpg

25gw514.jpg

2ic3bkg.jpg

Our liquor stores have shuttle service!

2ylwxvt.jpg

I have six kittens and a cat now looking for good home. 2 months old today. Don't let nap time fool you, they play like maniacs.

14705109338_54a3223f55_c.jpg

Is that for the liquor or for the people who drank the liquor?

I'm hoping both, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

Seeing how it's a van, it reminded me of airport shuttles or car dealership shuttles, so I picture it on Friday night packed with drunks.

A nice sequence shot of this weekend. Season is winding down and I found fine form this year. 6 weeks left then back to running for a break.

s4azv4.jpg

A nice sequence shot of this weekend. Season is winding down and I found fine form this year. 6 weeks left then back to running for a break.

s4azv4.jpg

Why do you keep posting these gay pictures with a little blue dot over your face?
It's not even mysterious or interesting. It's shit

Why do you keep posting these gay pictures with a little blue dot over your face?
It's not even mysterious or interesting. It's shit

And sorry I never got back to you before. Because I want to.
259jvgm.jpg

You are a badass cook.

14874192566_d6c20ebfc7_z.jpg

Scruffy sweet Jerry is a mess. He's moulting. His nickname is lazerparty because his song is so loud and clear, but he's mute now while he drops all his feathers to make new ones, sitting there wondering if he's a boy or a girl while his brain focuses on growing hundreds of feathers. The bottom of his cage looks like the morning after a slumber party pillow fight. :D

Had lunch in the outer sunset, then came back downtown. I always like cutting through twin peaks on my way back to market street.

dpvk8i.jpg

Your Pet Taxi is here, my dear. :sweet: #vaccinationftw

14752199919_ff6326fb60_z.jpg

Need protection - Ok this really is kind of gross. I have not seen one of these in a while. I'm driving back from the LA area after a race today. I stop to get a drink at a Central Valley, middle of nowhere store. I use the restroom and this is above the urinal. Who would ever trust or use this. I'll say though, I was tempted to waste 50 cents on what Pandora's box might be. Guess I'll never know.

2qxay3k.jpg

I went to the doctor twice today. The first time was for a cortisone injection and I sat in the room where they make casts and was looking at the prize box for the patient kids with broken bones. I decided to help myself to this tattoo as I feel I've earned it. :D

10352327_10204073132496220_7065716632229280404_n.jpg

Had a working lunch at union square today, eating at the iconic baseball joint, Lefty O'douls. Darn, I should have got a pic of the life size Marilyn Monroe skirt flying up statue that sits near the piano bar. Swanky leather seats, food and baseball. Umm.

2a5i5b9.jpg

24eo0tx.jpg

Just gorgeous in the city today.

Back
Top Bottom