CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Pint number 35 today.

KOZQLWU.jpg

P.

Pint number 35 today.

KOZQLWU.jpg

P.

Good for you! Do they nag you about having low iron due to being a veg? I always eat a box of raisins before donating. Works every time. :D I'm O negative.

Good for you! Do they nag you about having low iron due to being a veg? I always eat a box of raisins before donating. Works every time. :D I'm O negative.

No, it's never ever been a problem. That drop of blood they put in the copper sulphate solution - sinks like a stone every time. I started giving about 12 years ago after a colleague, a guy called Bill, said to me "Why don't you donate blood?", and when I couldn't think of a single good reason not to -that's when I started going. The clincher is that every single drop helps someone who needs it more than you do. It's one of the very best things to do, karma-wise. Plus you get coffee and chocolate biccies.

P.

No, it's never ever been a problem. That drop of blood they put in the copper sulphate solution - sinks like a stone every time. I started giving about 12 years ago after a colleague, a guy called Bill, said to me "Why don't you donate blood?", and when I couldn't think of a single good reason not to -that's when I started going. The clincher is that every single drop helps someone who needs it more than you do. It's one of the very best things to do, karma-wise. Plus you get coffee and chocolate biccies.

P.

We get assorted juices and nutter butters. Or cheez-its. I go to the American Red Cross headquarters, they have REALLY good snacks. I think I'm only past 10 pints with the Red Cross. The last time I went was a bust because I was donating platelets and they couldn't find my vein. They can only poke you twice then they have to wait 48 hours. I said "I'm giving you permission to try again, get another tech, try again I DON'T CARE!" and they were real stern about it. I cleared my schedule for two hours, redboxed a movie, was ready to be drained and they sent me home, total bummer. Haven't been back since but I will, it takes me a while to get over stuff then I just do. :D I've been donating for various agencies since 1990, I'm sure I have over 20 pints donated, they say premie babies use O negative while fighting to live, gets me every time. :sweet:

Tonight I had Vegan Sloppy Joe's at Nickel Diner. Good GOD it was delicious. I was raised by a truck driver and housekeeper on ground beef entrée's, this version was astounding, unrecognizable as a vegan dish. And NO soy, it's 100% portabella mushrooms. The texture was identical to ground beef, there is NO REASON to kill a cow for things like tacos and meat sauce.

16711941065_7a9a252291_b.jpg

Also fun fact I ran to catch the last train home for 20 minutes with all that in my stomach and a backpack full of books and meditated down the vomit. :D That's the level of ace mind control I have.

Tonight I had Vegan Sloppy Joe's at Nickel Diner. Good GOD it was delicious. I was raised by a truck driver and housekeeper on ground beef entrée's, this version was astounding, unrecognizable as a vegan dish. And NO soy, it's 100% portabella mushrooms. The texture was identical to ground beef, there is NO REASON to kill a cow for things like tacos and meat sauce.

Also fun fact I ran to catch the last train home for 20 minutes with all that in my stomach and a backpack full of books and meditated down the vomit. :D That's the level of ace mind control I have.

But cheese is a great reason to kill them? What a joke.

But cheese is a great reason to kill them? What a joke.

Original much?

Let's focus on the fact Morrissey gave me a promise ring and I ate it. :cool:

In honor of the anniversary of Kill Uncle. (I bought that at the merch stand in 91. :cool:) That mophead is DISGUSTING! I'd never use that today. Lol.

480180_10200287307852970_1972301268_n.jpg

Last edited:
This cat's like, "WTF did I sign up for?"

I thought this was the cat thread sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
10957236_1405703629731457_830587975_n.jpg

Taken for a couple of days ago, it was an adorable morning.

Attachments

• 10957236_1405703629731457_830587975_n.jpg
    10957236_1405703629731457_830587975_n.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
No dogs allowed in Taco Bell.

10488082_10205635384231537_8030553113406012481_n.jpg

Scratch my butt, Morrissey. :sweet:

16787673756_30b89698f6_b.jpg

16640201698_d85f0a6964_b.jpg

Oh yeah, forty inches of pure bliss! Samsung 40" Smart TV. Can stream movies from Netflix or download from net and watch via USB. I'm in electronic heaven.

16640201698_d85f0a6964_b.jpg

Oh yeah, forty inches of pure bliss! Samsung 40" Smart TV. Can stream movies from Netflix or download from net and watch via USB. I'm in electronic heaven.

Is this 2012 or am I missing something here? Track #5 is my pre-ordered response to whatever you write.

Back
Top Bottom