CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

realitybites

making lemonade
Here are the rules...

1. Post one cell phone pic a day.

2. You must take the pic yourself.

3. Once you post your first pic, you must post a new one every day. We are counting on you. :)

4. The pics can be of anything. And they don't have to be artistic, interesting, or humorous. They can be of your grandpa napping on the sofa.

My first pic. This is stuff on a small shelf in my kitchen. Vodka and chocolates. Yum!

8647922331_51fa60eb24_h.jpg

Cool dog. We're considering getting a boxer too.

Thanks. She is lovely and a real character.
I would say definitely get one, I am biased though because we have had them all our lives since I was very little.
They aren't easy to train though, they can be very stubborn by nature & prefer to play around rather than learn. But they have such funny personalities.

Here are the rules...

1. Post one cell phone pic a day.

2. You must take the pic yourself.

3. Once you post your first pic, you must post a new one every day. We are counting on you. :)

4. The pics can be of anything. And they don't have to be artistic, interesting, or humorous. They can be of your grandpa napping on the sofa.

My first pic. This is stuff on a small shelf in my kitchen. Vodka and chocolates. Yum!

8647922331_51fa60eb24_h.jpg

Wallpaper and flooring in the rez, it seems the world has moved on after all.

Is that bike lane almost as wide as the car lane? Or is it just the angle the pic was taken? Cool pic, btw. :)

It's an inordinately wide bike lane. If you look closely my front tire is in the right foreground. That should give you some contextual perspective.

8651309502_3a96e9fe9d.jpg

It is Spring in Cali.

Yeah but what's the relevance of that? Isn't always between, like, 65 and 85 there? I assure you the springtime has far greater meaning here, after it's been -7 and grey for four and a half months.

Yeah but what's the relevance of that? Isn't always between, like, 65 and 85 there? I assure you the springtime has far greater meaning here, after it's been -7 and grey for four and a half months.

The flowers aren't always in bloom here. I get where you're coming from though.

Back
Top Bottom