CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Came upon an artist doing several pieces on wall in the city. A little dark themed for me but he said he had been doing it for a while today.

He said he was traveling from LA. We all spend energy and are willing to invest the time for the things we are passionate about.

1yrhqd.jpg

Came upon an artist doing several pieces on wall in the city. A little dark themed for me but he said he had been doing it for a while today.

He said he was traveling from LA. We all spend energy and are willing to invest the time for the things we are passionate about.

1yrhqd.jpg

Clearly his sinister intentions are fueled by McDonalds. :D

Clearly his sinister intentions are fueled by McDonalds. :D

If there is one thing I can count on in the boards, it is you really seeing/looking at all the things in and about a pic posted. I thought the McDonald bag was a perfect negative in the pure art that was happening.

In european hushed museums ..... part II

20140730_153046.jpg

Attachments

• 20140730_152339.jpg
    20140730_152339.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140730_150246_LLS.jpg
    20140730_150246_LLS.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 7
Authors, but not books, are in alphabetical order in my bookcase. Just noticed that Morrissey is placed, by chance, just next 'Enduring Love'. Nice

20140907_104902.jpg

So the place where you keep your money is the flag of the UK? Hmmmm.

My last wallet I used for close to twenty years.

15101705167_fd312b86c2_z.jpg

I think my new one is a step up. :) I love it. I love the Union Jack. It is the most beautiful flag I have ever seen. Always wanted to display it somehow. I found the vehicle--my wallet. :)

I know plenty of Americans who wear Canadian maple leafs emblazoned on their clothes. I suppose that is politically incorrect in your narrow vision of the world as well? You who claim patriotism is an illness of sorts. Hmm.

Last edited:
My last wallet I used for close to twenty years.

15101705167_fd312b86c2_z.jpg

I think my new one is a step up. :) I love it. i love the Union Jack. It is the most beautiful flag I have ever seen. Always wanted to display it somehow. I found the vehicle--my wallet. :)

I know plenty of Americans who wear Canadian maple leafs emblazoned on their clothes. I suppose that is politically incorrect in your narrow vision of the world as well? You who claim patriotism is an illness of sorts. Hmm.

You realize that just because you say "fook" and pretend to be a Morrissey fan it doesn't make you British?

Patriotism is a veiled form of segregation that encourages people to actively racially discriminate.

You realize that just because you say "fook" and pretend to be a Morrissey fan it doesn't make you British?

Patriotism is a veiled form of segregation that encourages people to actively racially discriminate.

I don't wish to be British. I wish to visit England. Nationalism and racism are two separate things. One doesn't necessitate the other. Read up.

Back
Top Bottom