CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Yeah it's no photoshopped Tilda Swinton pic.

No it isn't.

6540651045_7df66a575a_o.jpg

6585455239_3cc9704c43_b.jpg

What am I supposed to say to that? You haven't painted anything have you? If this is yours then all you've done is change the eyes, nose and mouth in Photoshop. At least CG's art is original unlike every idea in your head.

Clearly you have no clue what digital painting entails. It is not about simply making a few adjustments and using filters. One uses the mouse like a brush and paints. It is a skill and an art form. Clearly my Tilda eyes trump her dog eyes. CG has even complimented me on the way I do eyes in my paintings.

And, how is it not original what I have done? I don't believe Tilda had been turned into masterpieces before I did so. Is copying a photo of a pet feature by feature original? I have seen your 'art'. You have no leverage to judge missy.

I've painted his eyes over three times, they're driving me nuts. :squiffy: I gotta go buy a hairdryer to speed this up. This dog is supposed to be in Palm Springs by 2. Lol. Not gonna happen, haven't even done the back ground. Her name is Lucy.

16709518059_07beffb078_b.jpg

I like the painting as well. I also always notice that cart you have that holds your art supplies. I have had my eye on it at IKEA for sometime. Maybe next paycheck.

16906707272_3ac04307b3_b.jpg

Clearly you have no clue what digital painting entails. It is not about simply making a few adjustments and using filters. One uses the mouse like a brush and paints. It is a skill and an art form. Clearly my Tilda eyes trump her dog eyes. CG has even complimented me on the way I do eyes in my paintings.

And, how is it not original what I have done? I don't believe Tilda had been turned into masterpieces before I did so. Is copying a photo of a pet feature by feature original? I have seen your 'art'. You have no leverage to judge missy.

You're lecturing me how to use photoshop when I use it everyday as it's my job. I can see the filter on the picture for f***s sake.

Also getting a picture off google images and manipulating it on top of a classic piece of art is the hallmark of originality isn't it? CG probably knows the person who owns the dog.

Doesn't even look like her anyway, it looks like Julian Assange.

You're lecturing me how to use photoshop when I use it everyday as it's my job. I can see the filter on the picture for f***s sake.

Also getting a picture off google images and manipulating it on top of a classic piece of art is the hallmark of originality isn't it? CG probably knows the person who owns the dog.

Doesn't even look like her anyway, it looks like Julian Assange.

That's my Scottish hair dresser's dog. He calls little forehead's "wee fords" and bangs are fringe. :D Its a birthday gift for his husband.

It's so nice to have the family back together. :sweet:

16715587857_6e6b5b6267_b.jpg

I was organizing my bills today, he can sit on whatever piles of papers he wants, I don't care so long as I can see him. :D

16715587907_2bda454ba1_b.jpg

Baby's first CDL for TBT. :D

16750291488_800d5373d0_b.jpg

Dawwwwwwww. That great face with little brudder nursng behind with Mom32...

Oh yeah and trees and stuff. :p

11150870_10205866422447348_1464682098233669302_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom