Recommend something, anything

realitybites

making lemonade
I am going to start off by recommending two things...

First, white chocolate carrot cake M&M's. They really DO taste like carrot cake. They are surprisingly good... not at all odd or gross like prior misses such as coconut and cherry chocolate flavors.

8592516415_b6de5741a7_z.jpg

Secondly, Ted Talks with Ken Robinson. This is interesting, educational, but most of all, hilarious!

Ken Robinson Says Schools Kill Creativity

Re: Recommend something, anything!

if you find yourself in the non 1st World as I sometimes do :o
then its good to have one of:
sog_s62-powerlock-multi-tool-silver-400.jpg

these on your person* :guitar:

*=but make sure to pack it your "checked luggage" at the airport, or the assholes there will take it from you :mad:

Last edited:

if you find yourself in the non 1st World as I sometimes do :o
then its good to have one of:
sog_s62-powerlock-multi-tool-silver-400.jpg

these on your person* :guitar:

*=but make sure to pack it your "checked luggage" at the airport, or the assholes there will take it from you :mad:

Did you see 127 Hours? Aaron would have benefited from that tool.

When do you leave for China? Are you going to be in Beijing? If so, may I recommend one of these?

summit-o2-mask.jpg

Did you see 127 Hours? Aaron would have benefited from that tool.

When do you leave for China? Are you going to be in Beijing? If so, may I recommend one of these?

summit-o2-mask.jpg
Yes, I saw it, liked it a lot, went on a long "day journey" in the "mountainous woods" of Georgia(the country) after watching it
it inspired me :guitar:
and I am still unsure when I am leaving, waiting on documents to arrive from China, they should come in the next 2 to 3 weeks
then I will feel safe to order my ticket :straightface: which will likely be for the end of April or beginning of May :)
as for the pollution in the capitol, I won't be anywhere near that, I am going to
Chengdu-1.jpg

Chengdu :)

Yes, I saw it, liked it a lot, went on a long "day journey" in the "mountainous woods" of Georgia(the country) after watching it
it inspired me :guitar:
and I am still unsure when I am leaving, waiting on documents to arrive from China, they should come in the next 2 to 3 weeks
then I will feel safe to order my ticket :straightface: which will likely be for the end of April or beginning of May :)
as for the pollution in the capitol, I won't be anywhere near that, I am going to
Chengdu-1.jpg

Chengdu :)

Can I recommend two books?

Lost on Planet China and Poorly Made in China.

Been re-watching these since the sad demise of Richard Briers. Very English, very fuddy duddy, slightly cheesey, but brilliant nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I recommend two books?

Lost on Planet China and Poorly Made in China.
I remember some of Lost on Planet China it came out years ago I think :confused:
about when I first considered moving there
and just wondering ReBi :o do you think my going to China is a stupid thing? :straightface:
also, I heartily recommend trying some of
Dark-and-Caramel-Sea-Salt-131026.jpg

these lovelies :horny: my breakfast today consisted of 5 of the bite size squares in one of these little bags :)

I remember some of Lost on Planet China it came out years ago I think :confused:
and just wondering ReBi :o do you think my going to China is a stupid thing? :straightface:

these lovelies :horny: my breakfast today consisted of 5 of the bite size squares in one of these little bags :)

I think you should definitely go. Life should be challenging and adventerous!

Yum, on those chocolates.

Been re-watching these since the sad demise of Richard Briers. Very English, very fuddy duddy, slightly cheesey, but brilliant nonetheless.

This is one of a handful of hugely underrated and almost forgotten 1980's comedies, along with Sorry!, Home to Roost, and Rowland Rivron's genius Set of Six

Last edited by a moderator:

Your one of the few of us who seemed to see anything of the world.Why would it be stupid long may your travels continue.

This is one of a handful of hugely underrated and almost forgotten 1980's comedies, along with Sorry!, Home to Roost, and Rowland Rivron's genius Set of Six

"Ever Decreasing Circles' is brillant and Richard played a wonderful OCD Martin. When you think that was coming out in the 1980 it has been sadly overlooked. "Sorry" with Ronnie Corbett, well he's a librarian in that isn't he? Therefore it must be good. Mind you I've never found Ronnie Corbett funny.

I think you should definitely go. Life should be challenging and adventerous!

Yum, on those chocolates.
oh, good :)

Your one of the few of us who seemed to see anything of the world.Why would it be stupid long may your travels continue.
thanks, I suppose you're right, just was taking some crap from my family about it is all :straightface:
which is lame, they really don't like me anyways, don't see why they care where I go to live :rolleyes:

tumblr_mkdawh9pVX1s9trrdo1_250.gif

I recommend these.

Suitable for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.

Better-bunny.jpg

Back
Top Bottom