Recommend something, anything

The Mudshark Desert Magic IPA looks interesting. Hard to find a good malty double IPA so probably worth a try. I like fruit beers so I'd definitely get Four Peaks Peach Ale at some point. But one of my all-time favorites is milk stout. Try the Sleepy Dog "Wet Snout" Milk Stout and see what I mean. So creamy.

I will try all those. They give free samples. :) Thanks.

Speaking of beer - tonight I drank Rivertown Brewing's Death Stout.
A Russian Imperial Stout made with Ghost peppers.
I highly recommend it...

I highly recommend it...

I've drank quite a few Prairie Bombs but nothing as hot as ghost peppers. Yikes.

bomb-320x400.png

i would heartily recommend looking death square in the face, taking a bunch of mushrooms, and reading ulysses AT LEAST three times in a row with no other cultural input.

Did it live up to its reputation? I've been wanting to try one! :yum:

Yes it did. I've had the last 3 versions in bottle and the current version on tap several times. Was lucky enough to have Bible Belt on tap too but have never seen bottles. If you're in the US and want a few PM me and we can set up a bottle swap.

Unlike Morrissey I don’t travel with my teapot, but like him I know the importance of a good teapot. My old porcelain teapot with Chinese characters on it has lasted me over 10 years and makes a cracking brew. However this cast iron teapot is just lovely. Upon seeing it I just had to purchase it. Its design is beautiful. Traditional Japanese I think. It is designed so perfectly that when pouring the weight of the pot is quite balanced. Also the lid doesn’t tip off when at a near vertically angle. Being cast iron the pot keeps the heat in for longer and heats up instantly when warming the pot. It came with one of those infusers that sit inside the pot. I don't use those as the leaves are unable to unfurl and release their flavours in those. There were some quite nice stands made of curled metal, I like this simple donut one with the raised dots. It aesthetically pleasing and matches the raised dots on the pot. I just like looking at it. Most importantly it does make a good cup of tea.

IMG_1377[1].jpg

Last edited:
gonna go watch it now, but if I don't like it I may unthumb you :p

ps: oh yeah, I recommend breathing exercises, any kind really, at least mean are helping me deal with the worst of my cravings :o

If you unthumb me I will give you the finger. LOL. Kidding. Hope you enjoy it.

The app called Quick Brightness. It's an app that allows you to set two levels of brightness for your screen. Then the icon becomes a toggle between the two settings you choose so you don't have to go into Settings and scroll down and find the bright setting and dial it down, etc..

And it's free. :)

I highly recommend it...

What... the... hell...

Back
Top Bottom