Recommend something, anything

(I think I'm in love.)

Last edited by a moderator:
screen-shot-2014-09-07-at-1-10-53-pm.png
they are really a great equalizer amongst the classes :eek: this is one Asia gets right :thumb:

*=I know its a joke picture, it has to be really, because the only way to learn how to use them is to watch how others do so :o

Last edited:
Great post!
aww shucks, thanks ReBi :blushing:
anyways, gonna go watch the latest episode of "Boardwalk Empire" :)
this whole last season has been quite fascinating so far, with the skipping ahead to 7 years after season 4 ended
and another "timeline" in which they back into Nucky's past, first his childhood to "now" his being a young man
so yeah, I can recommend this show again :thumb:

aww shucks, thanks ReBi :blushing:
anyways, gonna go watch the latest episode of "Boardwalk Empire" :)
this whole last season has been quite fascinating so far, with the skipping ahead to 7 years after season 4 ended
and another "timeline" in which they back into Nucky's past, first his childhood to "now" his being a young man
so yeah, I can recommend this show again :thumb:

I have not seen that show. May need to check it out. Am just starting the last season of Dexter. I agree with you--it went downhill after season five. Deb has gone off the deep rails. :( I liked her better when she was straight and narrow. Someone suggested I check out Six Feet Under. You a fan?

I wonder if this taught you something you haven't been getting before in regards to the beta and alpha male discussion in other threads:

"Are you hearing what I'm saying? WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. The world is not inhabited ONLY by sweet, loving beta females and capable, tough, provider alpha males. We are every f***ing conceivable thing in the universe."

I wonder if this taught you something you haven't been getting before in regards to the beta and alpha male discussion in other threads:

"Are you hearing what I'm saying? WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. The world is not inhabited ONLY by sweet, loving beta females and capable, tough, provider alpha males. We are every f***ing conceivable thing in the universe."

I learned that Heather is a brilliant polemical writer. Not sure I agree with her points. But she argues them passionately and effectively. I am an alpha female yest I also prefer alpha males--especially sexually-- but attract beta ones--understandably. We are all sorts of things, yes. But we also are attracted to certain people for particular reasons. She is not arguing to accept beta males so much as she is arguing for her to accept herself--as an alpha female. But even us alpha females have rescue fantasies and like to be protected and taken care of. I think it is in our genetic makeup--not just socialization.

Back
Top Bottom