Recommend something, anything

I learned that Heather is a brilliant polemical writer. Not sure I agree with her points. But she argues them passionately and effectively. I am an alpha female yest I also prefer alpha males--especially sexually-- but attract beta ones--understandably. We are all sorts of things, yes. But we also are attracted to certain people for particular reasons. She is not arguing to accept beta males so much as she is arguing for her to accept herself--as an alpha female. But even us alpha females have rescue fantasies and like to be protected and taken care of. I think it is in our genetic makeup--not just socialization.

Yes you still defend the beta and alpha myth because it only applies to animals and not to the animal they call human. From earlier debates it is clear you have a very weird view on this issue based on this notion that you are alpha yourself and women simply cannot be beta or alpha at all. That theory only applies to men but it is a myth.

How we view ourselves may fall into categories of beta or alpha but we tend to exaggerate our strengths and overlook our weaknesses. I just think you have struggled to find yourself a decent man and so you fall into the female need of longing for what you view as "a real man". Most women that found "a real man" are now dead.

She is right that we are many things and all of us have days or moments where we are alpha and other days and moments when we are beta. A good example is the weak suburban single mother who had to turn a car over to save her kids.

Often when fights broke out it is the ones you first saw as small and weak that end up stopping it with the hard ones looking on all surprised. If women still need an alpha male ti bring home the cash and security in their life then they are just not very modern as individuals and maybe played with dolls a bit too long.

What makes a man alpha is in eye of beholder and there are as many alphas as there are women but a modern man is a mix of both alpha and beta depending on what is needed. Psychopaths are often mistaken for alphas and it is in that group you find them.

I recommend nobody ever ask me to install their flatscreen TV because I just twisted the coaxial cable port off the f***ing TV. Is it made of bubble gum? Do I have super human strength? No. Did I buy the extended warranty? No. Do I hope an HDMI to Coax adapter will solve the problem? I f***ing hope so.

Worst. Mood. EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching this lovely guy give a traditional shave.

He's quite hot too.

I'm incapable of watching someone get a straight-razor shave without assuming it's going to end with their throat getting slit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching this lovely guy give a traditional shave.

He's quite hot too.

I know he could give a great facial! He's got some of my moves when applying a towel and product to the face :D I'd love to learn how to give a straight shave!

I've got something he could shave. :cool:

50 second time-lapse video of braces straightening crooked teeth over 18 months.

I recommend NOT accidentally stepping on your cat's tail when you get off the couch. I also recommend moving lazy cat's butt from that spot in front of the couch in order to prevent anything like this from ever occurring.

A woman walked around Manhattan for 10 hours and recorded the 100+ catcalls she received while minding her own business. She edited the best ones. I'm FAT and frumpy and I get this a lot, that's why I rarely walk without headphones.

I'm glad she did this. Not sure what Hollaback is, but this is an unnerving thing to experience.

A woman walked around Manhattan for 10 hours and recorded the 100+ catcalls she received while minding her own business. She edited the best ones. I'm FAT and frumpy and I get this a lot, that's why I rarely walk without headphones.

I'm glad she did this. Not sure what Hollaback is, but this is an unnerving thing to experience.

I watched this earlier today, and it made me want to stab everyone. Assholes like this (and they are EVERYWHERE, all day long, all the time) are the reason I won't leave the house in a t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom