Recommend something, anything

1780739_10152207502431178_270270855_n.jpg

thanks. i did not get to see this and was sad about it. hes a good actor and my article above makes me think of american history x which is the first movie i saw him in

You are welcome. Loved AHX. First film I saw with him was Primal Fear. If you haven't seen it, please do. You won't be disappointed.

Matthew McConaughey's Dazed and Confused Audition.

Last edited by a moderator:
diversify the human interactions that make up your life :thumb:
don't just do one or two most of the time like work or be alone
also make time for your friends or "making friends"
then and only then take the time to just be with one person a whole lot of time :o
and if you can, see your family, even if you don't like them really :eek:
believe me, you will really miss them when it stretches into years without seeing them :straightface:

Last edited:
I'm loving this Elevate App. I haven't purchased the PRO version yet, I just keep doing the free exercises over and over. It says you get a new one each day but you can play the three core ones over and over with new words and stories each time, so not sure what the point is in waiting til the next day.

http://elevateapp.com

Last edited:
i bought pride of baghdad today in its deluxe version to replace my trade paper copy. its the story of a lion pride that gets pushed into the city of baghdad after the american occupation and the sad story of them trying to stay free prideful beings, and like alive, in an even more hostel environment. its by brian k vaughn whos very good. also bought the jesus and marychain bio barbed wire kisses by zoe howe. so far so good and cant recommend the former enough

so i dont and didnt know much and the members of the jesus and mairychain before reading the bio but wow do i like them. i didnt know how shy they were especially jim. everyone basically forced him to sing because he could and was good looking but he avoided the spotlight as much as he could. i like that personality type a lot. i alsl dont like primal scream much but have a new found love of bobby as a person. he seems fantastic through there eyes

I think the whole gluten free trend is a bunch of malarkey. But these pretzels are to die for. They are made with corn starch, potato starch, and tapioca--rather than wheat. They have a light, buttery taste and a smooth outer texture. Bag is empty! :p Downside--they are pricey at $3.39 for 8 ounces.

16121738478_e33929a29c_c.jpg

PTSD is real. Nobody should go through it alone.

Nature is a language, can you read? :)tears: I love you Patrick.)

Where was your lover made? A tour of the Flesh Light Factory. :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom