Recommend something, anything

I recommend the Poor Man's Flesh Light/Solo Flesh. :thumb: Think outside the box...or inside the glove? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The most f***ed up part of this video is the creeper who follows her for 5 minutes. It doesn't matter if its in broad day light and with people around, there is no telling what that guy was gonna do to her if he had his way.
Some of the comments I've been reading on forums are pretty shocking. Its like people are feeling oppressed for not being allowed to execute their right to cat call without feeling like an asshole.

I was just thinking if americans in general realise that their culture is filled with bad manners that do not match their own perception of their own culture and country in general?

The clip is now world news in even the smallest remote countries you could ever find.

Great article and ironic that one of the most troubled countries when it comes to paedophilia crimes are censoring things online. I do watch beheadings as I feel we should know what is going on and not turning a blind eye. I have seen a lot of sick things online but I feel that we should study these things in order to recognise or else we become people who look away and that is not right.

Goosebumps. f***.

Great article and ironic that one of the most troubled countries when it comes to paedophilia crimes are censoring things online. I do watch beheadings as I feel we should know what is going on and not turning a blind eye. I have seen a lot of sick things online but I feel that we should study these things in order to recognise or else we become people who look away and that is not right.

I do agree with you to a point. Facing the truth is courageous. But isn't this truth artificially created? Isn't this reality being choreographed by sickos. Who wants to view that kind of horror? And I fear that looking can desensitize us, making these things then seem normal. Not sure I want to watch a kid have sex with a dog to know it is something being done. I will trust the authorities to tell me there is evidence for such. Just like there is evidence that people have been beheaded. I know that for me, witnessing theses things first hand would be much too traumatic--scarring my psyche for life. I have seen one beheading and a late-term abortion. Both have cemented themselves in my mind until dementia sets in. I'm done. I could never be one of those moderators.

I do agree with you to a point. Facing the truth is courageous. But isn't this truth artificially created? Isn't this reality being choreographed by sickos. Who wants to view that kind of horror? And I fear that looking can desensitize us, making these things then seem normal. Not sure I want to watch a kid have sex with a dog to know it is something being done. I will trust the authorities to tell me there is evidence for such. Just like there is evidence that people have been beheaded. I know that for me, witnessing theses things first hand would be much too traumatic--scarring my psyche for life. I have seen one beheading and a late-term abortion. Both have cemented themselves in my mind until dementia sets in. I'm done. I could never be one of those moderators.

It is all about the source of course and not about watching just any made up weird thing that supposedly happen. The latest muslim state beheadings of americans and an englishman were not shown entirely but I think it is important to not look away. I think we owe that to the victims and I think that makes us learn the importance of fighting such extremism.

For me the worst I have seen were pictures of a young raped and murdered woman and I will never forget that and how insane someone must be to do something like that but I still felt that it was important that I did take a look at it to realise how awful it is in real life. We tend to see headlines and that has no impact on us like the actual pictures of a crime.

Honey do you want this for Christmas?

Back
Top Bottom