Recommend something, anything

Let's hope they weren't rescued by PETA as they're doomed if they were:

[h=1]PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014, And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy[/h]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/pets-shelter-euthanization-rate_n_6612490.html

best
BB

She'd order my mom's dog Teddy killed in a heartbeat. He's obese. He has bad legs. We had the tendons surgically repaired on both of them but it's still hard for him to walk. He loves nothing more than cuddling with my mom all day watching movies and being petted.

I have a tomcat that hangs out at our complex. I fixed the female and set her free and a neighbor took her in. I need to trap him next, get his leg fixed (he may have been hit by a car,) get HIM fixed so the babymaking stops, and set him free again. He just chills and naps in the sun. When it rains he ducks into my garage, I put a blanket down for him, he prefers a plastic bin lid. He has his route, his little agenda. He kills birds and mice, meows at the neighbors for kibble handouts, sort of a mascot.

So Ingrid's philosophy is he's better off being euthanized? Is there information that these reports are missing? Because it makes NO SENSE to me, this isn't animal activism, it's no different than a cull.

This Saturday is the event Bach Underground, which celebrates Bach's birthday (330th) utilizing the chamber-esque acoustics of subway stations across the nation. There will be a 10 hour marathon at Union Station in LA of free performances and so I've heard at every metro station in Los Angeles and across the country. CHeck your local public radio website to see if your city is participating. If you have a subway system likely they are. :p

satellite sam vol 2. murder in the golden age of television and everything else thats going on.

The one I watched was set to cool techno and not feel good Hallmark movie jams, but the video is stunning. Put it on mute and play My Life is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Determination for the WIN. I love this girl. THey told her she had to get up on the pony by herself and this was her solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is similar to a documentary I watched years ago, where yeast had been genetically modified so instead of the brewing of water and sugar, the by product produced being Co2 and alchohol, the yeast produced Co2 and petrol. The American Company who discovered this didn't pursue it because it felt the US senate would never allow Genetically modified product on the market, the logic being because the sky wizard didn't make yeast like that in the first place he didn't want it to be like that. Another step forward denied by idiotic knuckle dragging cave dwellers.

This is similar to a documentary I watched years ago, where yeast had been genetically modified so instead of the brewing of water and sugar, the by product produced being Co2 and alchohol, the yeast produced Co2 and petrol. The American Company who discovered this didn't pursue it because it felt the US senate would never allow Genetically modified product on the market, the logic being because the sky wizard didn't make yeast like that in the first place he didn't want it to be like that. Another step forward denied by idiotic knuckle dragging cave dwellers.

God didn't create Diet Pepsi either? :squiffy:

looting the cvs

Get me some Dayquil tablets!

I bought a box of them a few days ago, like the biggest box they sell at Rite Aid. The packaging is damn near impossible to open, two tablets sealed in plastic and foil, then when you do open it the edges are sharp and Carwash likes to bat them off the desk while I'm sleeping, then I step on them in the morning and they're sharp as hell.

Long story short I used all the day ones and have a bunch of night ones left over. It takes me FOREVER to recover the next morning, they totally literally zombie me out. Sorta considering taking one now but I have a lot to do tomorrow, but my head is so congested and I'm so tired.

I'm just yammering on here. Lonely day. Never left the house. Six different people popped in for one reason or another, but I never got to read my agouraghosts. That's a big deal for me.

Get me some Dayquil tablets!

I bought a box of them a few days ago, like the biggest box they sell at Rite Aid. The packaging is damn near impossible to open, two tablets sealed in plastic and foil, then when you do open it the edges are sharp and Carwash likes to bat them off the desk while I'm sleeping, then I step on them in the morning and they're sharp as hell.

Long story short I used all the day ones and have a bunch of night ones left over. It takes me FOREVER to recover the next morning, they totally literally zombie me out. Sorta considering taking one now but I have a lot to do tomorrow, but my head is so congested and I'm so tired.

I'm just yammering on here. Lonely day. Never left the house. Six different people popped in for one reason or another, but I never got to read my agouraghosts. That's a big deal for me.

sorry meth heads beat me to it. it is baltimore

10906537_10153779265079460_377282984912204625_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom