Everyone that works is working class (I despise people that work for a living)

A

Anonymous

We have come so far yet so many still work or at least earn a living for showing up at a workplace of some sort. Many jobs are so low paid cause they can be seen as therapy jobs to make people have something to do instead of loitering about or perhaps instead focus on what they rather would do instead of working.

I have come to despise people that work and who for some odd reason claim to be "middle class". Everyone that works, yes even Donald Trump, is working class despite media trying to put more importance into the average Joe and Jane who slave to give themselves a normal life. Working is seen as normal and most people say they would be lost without a job yet spend most of their time at work planning and dreaming about doing other things that does not involve what they do at work.

I claim that no one has to work anymore and yet they can enjoy a steady income and do whatever he and she pleases. Most people will oppose to that and become angry and red in the face and break out in hives all over their neck and face. The simple fact is that workers have become obsolete and not needed in modern society. People still work though and I put it down to them being less intelligent and the kind of people that need to sacrifice freedom cause they cannot handle freedom. It is the same basic idea behind what makes people smoke cause they cannot stand having their hands not occupied with something.

There are no middle class at all cause either you work and belong to the middleclass or you belong to upper class that do not have to work and simply will not work cause they don't have to cause they still have money and generate income from other people working for them.

I despise you workers hunting like mad dogs with the tongue sticking out for a job just so that you can buy an Iphone or an Ipod or a popsicle and sit around looking rich when you are not in clothes that are not top of the line and that makes you look like crap.

Stop working people and sleep some more and calm down, this is the way for the world to move forward.

That is honestly one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.
You obviously don't work because you think its your god given right to sit at home and do nothing at all and its people like you that are destroying the world.
We are becoming a society that does not pull together any more because people like you think its okay not to work.
I suggest you grow up, stop living in a dream world, and do something with your life.

We have come so far yet so many still work or at least earn a living for showing up at a workplace of some sort. Many jobs are so low paid cause they can be seen as therapy jobs to make people have something to do instead of loitering about or perhaps instead focus on what they rather would do instead of working.

I have come to despise people that work and who for some odd reason claim to be "middle class". Everyone that works, yes even Donald Trump, is working class despite media trying to put more importance into the average Joe and Jane who slave to give themselves a normal life. Working is seen as normal and most people say they would be lost without a job yet spend most of their time at work planning and dreaming about doing other things that does not involve what they do at work.

I claim that no one has to work anymore and yet they can enjoy a steady income and do whatever he and she pleases. Most people will oppose to that and become angry and red in the face and break out in hives all over their neck and face. The simple fact is that workers have become obsolete and not needed in modern society. People still work though and I put it down to them being less intelligent and the kind of people that need to sacrifice freedom cause they cannot handle freedom. It is the same basic idea behind what makes people smoke cause they cannot stand having their hands not occupied with something.

There are no middle class at all cause either you work and belong to the middleclass or you belong to upper class that do not have to work and simply will not work cause they don't have to cause they still have money and generate income from other people working for them.

I despise you workers hunting like mad dogs with the tongue sticking out for a job just so that you can buy an Iphone or an Ipod or a popsicle and sit around looking rich when you are not in clothes that are not top of the line and that makes you look like crap.

Stop working people and sleep some more and calm down, this is the way for the world to move forward.

This is the mindset of a...

images

You must be sponging off of somebody. Who is putting food in your belly? All peoples have HAD to work in order to survive. Whether it was sharpening rocks to make arrows, or weaving blankets, or working the land. Today, westerners work for wages which we exchange for our basic needs of food, shelter, utilities etc. iPods and whatnot are extras. But I do agree with you on one point. There is no middle class. There is working class and upper class.

This is all incredibly dumb, uninformed, naive and clueless on a series of levels too complicated for me to even want to try to get into.
Please tell me this is supposed to be a joke...

I was expecting the marxist brigade to launch an attack and of course they did. It will take time to make people realise they do not matter and are not needed in the big numbers that was the case in the past. I laugh at the morons having to fill their own ego by pretending they do matter and are needed but every worker costs more than he or she produces and everyone is so easily replaceable these days.

Some marxists believe work is a right but of course it's not and we will probably see more people living in the streets as we need to reduce the amount of people that are on this planet. Leaders cannot kill all and do it in a way that looks legal and as if they are defending themselves from illegal elements but poverty and making sure people do not get what they need is another way of reducing the problem with an over crowded planet.

I was lucky to be able to live this way and I enjy it every day and one thing I like is to sit and watch others work and waste their time when someone else could have done it for them. People risk death and injury for peanuts and end up old and full of pains that will stay with them until the jump into the grave. Workers deserve pain for being so stupid as to volunteer for work and do the dirty job for someone else.

I despise them all and it is a favourite sport of mine. I am the one that nods the head in your way with a smile but inside I puke all over you.

This is all incredibly dumb, uninformed, naive and clueless on a series of levels too complicated for me to even want to try to get into.
Please tell me this is supposed to be a joke...

This is because of your mindset that was created by the brainwashing at school where those in power turn you into a working machine and not a human being free and thinking. It is natural to react like you do and few are those that go their own way like me.

Morrissey agrees with me and spent his entire life singing about living without having to work as he sees what he does as a hobby and a privilege. You all listened to those lyrics yet never agreed with him deep inside and this means you are not sharing his views and lookout on life.

agree 195%

This is because of your mindset that was created by the brainwashing at school where those in power turn you into a working machine and not a human being free and thinking. It is natural to react like you do and few are those that go their own way like me.

Morrissey agrees with me and spent his entire life singing about living without having to work as he sees what he does as a hobby and a privilege. You all listened to those lyrics yet never agreed with him deep inside and this means you are not sharing his views and lookout on life.

A rather bold (read: retarded) assumption, considering I never even went beyond calling you stupid for you to have any idea what I've been "brainwashed at school" to believe.

You have no idea about my beliefs other than "you are stupid". :rolleyes:

Furthermore, you're just another cowardly anonobody. I can't take anything you say at face value.

Last edited:
The poster is a lazy Commie who reads too many Noam Chomsky books. :D

Working is marxist and demanding a job is marxist. I am of the view tht working is bad and wrong and for the weak souls out there that cannot stand living their lives for themselves by themselves and take something good out of that. I am anti-marxist and against any system that hands out jobs just cause people need them to be alive. I believe that it is everyone to himself and herself and that only the strong should survive.

The safety junkies have dragged the world down to a system where everyone is fed and kept warm no matter who they are or come from and that is quite simply wrong. I also believe that about 15% of the worlds population deserve to live and the rest should be put down.

I wanted to give all a background on who I am and where I come from regarding my views on working. I was born into a wealthy family who made their money from investments and therefor made more money from making money grow by others working for them. My dad is a member of various top notch organisations and every year takes part in the Bilderberg gatherings to create even more contacts and find new ways of making more money.

Me and my family are obsessed with money and so much so we have made things out of money like clothes and so on just for fun and yes we have been pictured taking baths in bath tubs filled with money. Our political views are very extreme which comes from our father who have met other extremists around the world who are openly hateful towards poor people and those with the wrong heritage.

As a kid I grew up as someone who was always in a fight but avoided punishment through my family lawyers cause money means you escape the long arms of the justice. Being somewhat of an eye servant I have learned to get my way and get away with most things and a favourite sport is to stick 100 dollar bills into servants mouths at restaurants and of course they will feel bad but get on with it.

I hate almost all people I deal with as I realise other people are hopeless and useless and not worth the time of day. I get everything I point at and got into Morrissey because he is like me and hates people more than he loves them and is also sharing my views on so many things. It is obvious to be how he uses his ways to fool people into living him and he made a career out of this. He even fooled the mexican community to make even more money but his hate for them is too obvious.

I am now involved with right wing extremists around the world to try and form political parties in various countries and I was one of the main funders of the right wing party Jobbik in Hungary where I spent some time studying that movement and how it grew from nothing to a major political force in no time. I have had links to the KKK as well but trying to reform them into a serious political force seemed hopeless as they are more about preserving old conservative views on life that I deeply respect and admire.

The rise of the EDL in the UK has come hand in hand with the right wing success in Hungary and is a very exciting progress that I monitor from the front row so to speak. I am sure I will devote my life to these political movement and that I also one day will die from my involvement in them cause that is of course the price you must be prepared to pay. This is why I sacrificed having a family of my own but I also hate kids and mothers of kids asI did hate my own mother who died many years ago and whom I never bothered about as she was bullied out of my family for good reasons.

As time goes on working will need less and less workers due to technology and the masses of people that are useless without a job will have to be dealt with one way or the other. People can choose to change and accept life without a job and be paid a low sum for the most needed things so they avoid stealing my things and push me to shoot them cause that will be legal in a future with less people being needed. The rich must defend themselves and preserve the culture and values this world seems to have forgotten lately. The uprising around the world has started against the marxists that demand everything that everyone else has without any effort and we the people from the right background and with privileges must lead the necessary development of the world.

I wanted to give all a background on who I am and where I come from regarding my views on working. I was born into a wealthy family who made their money from investments and therefor made more money from making money grow by others working for them. My dad is a member of various top notch organisations and every year takes part in the Bilderberg gatherings to create even more contacts and find new ways of making more money.

Me and my family are obsessed with money and so much so we have made things out of money like clothes and so on just for fun and yes we have been pictured taking baths in bath tubs filled with money. Our political views are very extreme which comes from our father who have met other extremists around the world who are openly hateful towards poor people and those with the wrong heritage.

As a kid I grew up as someone who was always in a fight but avoided punishment through my family lawyers cause money means you escape the long arms of the justice. Being somewhat of an eye servant I have learned to get my way and get away with most things and a favourite sport is to stick 100 dollar bills into servants mouths at restaurants and of course they will feel bad but get on with it.

I hate almost all people I deal with as I realise other people are hopeless and useless and not worth the time of day. I get everything I point at and got into Morrissey because he is like me and hates people more than he loves them and is also sharing my views on so many things. It is obvious to be how he uses his ways to fool people into living him and he made a career out of this. He even fooled the mexican community to make even more money but his hate for them is too obvious.

I am now involved with right wing extremists around the world to try and form political parties in various countries and I was one of the main funders of the right wing party Jobbik in Hungary where I spent some time studying that movement and how it grew from nothing to a major political force in no time. I have had links to the KKK as well but trying to reform them into a serious political force seemed hopeless as they are more about preserving old conservative views on life that I deeply respect and admire.

The rise of the EDL in the UK has come hand in hand with the right wing success in Hungary and is a very exciting progress that I monitor from the front row so to speak. I am sure I will devote my life to these political movement and that I also one day will die from my involvement in them cause that is of course the price you must be prepared to pay. This is why I sacrificed having a family of my own but I also hate kids and mothers of kids asI did hate my own mother who died many years ago and whom I never bothered about as she was bullied out of my family for good reasons.

As time goes on working will need less and less workers due to technology and the masses of people that are useless without a job will have to be dealt with one way or the other. People can choose to change and accept life without a job and be paid a low sum for the most needed things so they avoid stealing my things and push me to shoot them cause that will be legal in a future with less people being needed. The rich must defend themselves and preserve the culture and values this world seems to have forgotten lately. The uprising around the world has started against the marxists that demand everything that everyone else has without any effort and we the people from the right background and with privileges must lead the necessary development of the world.

Retard.jpg

The poster is a lazy Commie who reads too many Noam Chomsky books. :D

Which poster?
The op or someone else? The op sounds confused.

Better Chomsky than waste a breath on that soulless Christopher Hitchens. He was a vile, horrid, warmonging propagandist in the end.

How Noam Chomsky is discussed - Glenn Greenwald balances out that hatchet job the guardian ran - Noam Chomsky: 'No individual changes anything alone'

Chomsky is right - no one can change anything alone.
This crap about class, status, etc is baloney.
We all can really luck out or not based on where we are born and to whom. No one is inherently better from being born in a nice country with great benefits than someone born in Bolivia. Just lucky.
A lot of life is luck.

I'm reminded of that Alice Cooper song "Lost in America"-
I can't get a girl
Cuz I ain't got a car
I can't get a car
Cuz I ain't got a job
I can't get a job
Cuz I ain't got a car
So I'm looking for a girl with a job and a car
Don't you know where you are

Lost in America
Lost in America
Lost in America
Lost

Which poster?
The op or someone else? The op sounds confused.

Better Chomsky than waste a breath on that soulless Christopher Hitchens. He was a vile, horrid, warmonging propagandist in the end.

How Noam Chomsky is discussed - Glenn Greenwald balances out that hatchet job the guardian ran - Noam Chomsky: 'No individual changes anything alone'

Confused or just trying to wind us up.

Not a fan of Chomsky. But my dislike of him is not for the typical reasons outlined in Greenwald's article. (Not a fan of Greenwald either, btw.) I just don't agree with Chomsky's political views. I think he is an apologist for Islamic terrorism.

Both Chomsky and Hitches are/were polarizing intellectuals with cult-like followings. And I think their fans fall into two different camps. From the sound of it, you are in camp Chomsky. Whereas my loyalty lies with the Hitch.

Confused or just trying to wind us up.

Not a fan of Chomsky. But my dislike of him is not for the typical reasons outlined in Greenwald's article. (Not a fan of Greenwald either, btw.) I just don't agree with Chomsky's political views. I think he is an apologist for Islamic terrorism.

Both Chomsky and Hitches are/were polarizing intellectuals with cult-like followings. And I think their fans fall into two different camps. From the sound of it, you are in camp Chomsky. Whereas my loyalty lies with the Hitch.

Yup I'm camp Chomsky. I'm anti-Hitchens. I'm also a fan of Ron Paul.
Glenn Greenwald is the man. Chris Hedges, Matt Taibi, Jeremy Schahill, Noami Wolf, etc. are awesome. Chomsy, hedges and Wolf deserve everyone's admiration for attempting to get an answer from USG about the ndaa indefinite detention without trial. Journalists can't do their jobs if associating with sources is considered associating with terrorists.

Chomsky is not an apologist for terrorism.
He's a humanist!

The people who deny America's [and Israel] actions are perpetuating the terrorism are living in denial. You can't train death squads, starve people with sanctions, open air prisons and apartheid [Israel] and drones and not reasonably expect people to fight back.
The gazans aren't terrorists.
If people beleive that then they probably thought the South Africans like Nelson Mandella was a terrorist.

To defend Israel and America at this point is either extreme denial or pure evil. It's sickening and inhumane and a blight on America's soul.

[Propaganda has been made legal in the states and has been in Israel for years so people truly may not know all the details. It was depressing reading the college paper discuss how the students accepted war as a fact of life and crap about how old they were when 9/11 happened as if that had anything whatsoever to do with the Iraq war]
Why can't people realise calling for the final solution of exterminating the Palestinians makes Israel and US government murderers.
Chomsky is a brilliant man and more people should stand up for the Gazans.

I forgot you probably liked Hitchens from the Horseman thing he did since your an athiest. :) Hitchens, from my view, was too anti-religion bordering on being fanatic. He was Islamphobic. Dawkins I can respect. He's reasonable.
Bill Maher is as bad as Hitchens.

My role model John Malkovich is another one that supported the wars and hates terrorism. He made two movies about it.
Hitchens I can't forgive for actively lying and writing propaganda garbage.
It was little too late going under waterboarding himself as he'd already did his bit to condone it.

Yup I'm camp Chomsky. I'm anti-Hitchens. I'm also a fan of Ron Paul.
Glenn Greenwald is the man. Chris Hedges, Matt Taibi, Jeremy Schahill, Noami Wolf, etc. are awesome. Chomsy, hedges and Wolf deserve everyone's admiration for attempting to get an answer from USG about the ndaa indefinite detention without trial. Journalists can't do their jobs if associating with sources is considered associating with terrorists.

You are clearly much more invested in foreign policy than I. I have my opinions. I try to remain informed. But I don't watch the pundits discuss (fight over) the issues. Nor do I read written commentary. I read books... sociological, historical, and a few political ones. Then I decide what to think.

Chomsky is not an apologist for terrorism.
He's a humanist!

You are being very generous.

The people who deny America's [and Israel] actions are perpetuating the terrorism are living in denial. You can't train death squads, starve people with sanctions, open air prisons and apartheid [Israel] and drones and not reasonably expect people to fight back.
The gazans aren't terrorists.
If people beleive that then they probably thought the South Africans like Nelson Mandella was a terrorist.

To defend Israel and America at this point is either extreme denial or pure evil. It's sickening and inhumane and a blight on America's soul.

[Propaganda has been made legal in the states and has been in Israel for years so people truly may not know all the details. It was depressing reading the college paper discuss how the students accepted war as a fact of life and crap about how old they were when 9/11 happened as if that had anything whatsoever to do with the Iraq war]
Why can't people realise calling for the final solution of exterminating the Palestinians makes Israel and US government murderers.
Chomsky is a brilliant man and more people should stand up for the Gazans.

I have a soft spot for Jews. But I oppose the building of settlements and support a two-state solution.

I forgot you probably liked Hitchens from the Horseman thing he did since your an athiest. :) Hitchens, from my view, was too anti-religion bordering on being fanatic. He was Islamphobic. Dawkins I can respect. He's reasonable.
Bill Maher is as bad as Hitchens.

Yes, my love of Hitchens is almost exclusively due to his anti-religion stance. Bill Maher is an idiot!

My role model John Malkovich is another one that supported the wars and hates terrorism. He made two movies about it.
Hitchens I can't forgive for actively lying and writing propaganda garbage.
It was little too late going under waterboarding himself as he'd already did his bit to condone it.

Hitchens believed what he was saying.

Back
Top Bottom