Margaret Dale

You're so very edgy to be trolling on a memorium thread. :straightface:

I could give two f***s. I didn't know her, and if she'd died of cancer or a car crash you wouldn't here a word from me on her passing. But she killed herself. I don't respect that at all. And she followed Morrissey around...she was one of those whackos...again, no respect from me, and clearly a sign she was unhinged to begin with. You wanna take issue with someone for being disrespectful of her and ignorant to her weaknesses, take task with her family and/or friends for not staging an intervention for someone who follows f***ing Morrissey, of all people, around on tour AND tried to get up on a stage with him. PSYCHO.

Now if I'm wrong and she did not kill herself, fine, I take it back. Otherwise as far as I can tell, Skinny was just bringing it to the forum's attention that someone who liked Morrissey was dead. Show me the pre-death thread of appreciation for Margaret and then I'll take the post-death one seriously. In the meantime people die every day, that sucks and it's sad, but when they puss out and take their own lives because they think they are exempt from dealing with life's shit, or because they are too precious and shallow to see their problems through, that is something I have nothing but contempt for.

I just think it's ridiculous that you people act like there's a f***ing church service being conducted on a Morrissey website.

I could give two f***s. I didn't know her, and if she'd died of cancer or a car crash you wouldn't here a word from me on her passing. But she killed herself. I don't respect that at all. And she followed Morrissey around...she was one of those whackos...again, no respect from me, and clearly a sign she was unhinged to begin with. You wanna take issue with someone for being disrespectful of her and ignorant to her weaknesses, take task with her family and/or friends for not staging an intervention for someone who follows f***ing Morrissey, of all people, around on tour AND tried to get up on a stage with him. PSYCHO.

Now if I'm wrong and she did not kill herself, fine, I take it back. Otherwise as far as I can tell, Skinny was just bringing it to the forum's attention that someone who liked Morrissey was dead. Show me the pre-death thread of appreciation for Margaret and then I'll take the post-death one seriously. In the meantime people die every day, that sucks and it's sad, but when they puss out and take their own lives because they think they are exempt from dealing with life's shit, or because they are too precious and shallow to see their problems through, that is something I have nothing but contempt for.

I just think it's ridiculous that you people act like there's a f***ing church service being conducted on a Morrissey website.

And here we go again. It's all about how much Skylarker DOESN'T CARE. Someone is getting more attention than him. You're a baby. Wahhh.

And here we go again. It's all about how much Skylarker DOESN'T CARE. Someone is getting more attention than him. You're a baby. Wahhh.

Yeah, wahhh, you figured it out, that must be it. Go eat some more fries and watch TV with your dad, you 40 year old housesitting loser.

Her name was not_here_not_i.

When did she lose weight? Interesting that she went on to tour the UK, Israel and the USA after she was so nasty together with others and was one of the people who made the Morrissey experience unbearable for others. Obviously it has worked out for her and she is at the place now where she wanted to be. It was her literal choice. Good for her.

Wasn't it 'not_me_not_i'? i think not_me_not_i used the name 'dailyalice' before making a new account.

Oh that's it, I got it wrong. :o It's probably great but that's it.

I think the word you were looking for was respect.

I have plenty of respect for the friends and family of Margaret. So much respect that I wouldn't insult them by telling them that she is in a better place now. This negates the very real value of her life on earth. A life that was meaningful to her and to those who loved her.

No, instead I would, and will say, in case any should read this thread, I am deeply sad for your loss. Margaret will be missed by many.

You exhibit all the hallmarks of someone with an eating disorder. Let's start a thread about that and see what Skylarker has to say.

Her last hug, first invasion of the night @ 1:35.

She's in a way better place. That sounds so cliche but I can't wait to die.

So beautiful. It looked like Moz actually reached out to greet her... something I've never seen before. I had honestly never heard of her, but now I am incredibly sad.

As for whether she's in a "better place" or not--you don't know her. You don't know what she was feeling. Don't try to psychoanalyze her posthumously. For some, suicide is a release from a terminal problem, for some it's a solution to a temporary one, but please don't tarnish her memory by pretending you know which it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
So beautiful. It looked like Moz actually reached out to greet her... something I've never seen before. I had honestly never heard of her, but now I am incredibly sad.

As for whether she's in a "better place" or not--you don't know her. You don't know what she was feeling. Don't try to psychoanalyze her posthumously. For some, suicide is a release from a terminal problem, for some it's a solution to a temporary one, but please don't tarnish her memory by pretending you know which it was.

I offered my opinion on the afterlife, I am not the one doing the tarnishing around here.

Last edited:
I don't know much about Margaret Dale, but my prayers go out to her family.
It's just one of those things that happen.
You take away the pain and I thank you for that

Skylarker, Viva, Reality Bite, etc have once again ruined here, and on the main page, what were supposed to be threads about someone's passing, and it's pretty disgusting. Your goals are obviously to flame and troll, and get a reaction from people on here, which indeed you have, and I am not angry about your behaviour, but actually I am embarrassed for you. You obviously lead very sad lives and you can try and fire back with more ludicrous replies about how much smarter you are than everyone here, and that is fine. Most everyone here can see right through that. Depression is a mental illness that most people do not choose, and even though yes, taking your own life is a selfish and a personal decision, it's most often not a rational one because the illness distorts even some of the most rational thoughts you or I might make under normal circumstances. A good friend of mine in high school struggled with depression and mental illness, and ultimately took her own life in 1996, so I have had experience dealing with this sort of thing. It leaves behind a lot of questions and damage for a very long time, and I sincerely hope that none of you have to experience it happening to someone you love, if you even have any?

There is a time and a place for your god mongering, this is neither.

Look at it this way: "a better place" is simply nowhere at all. We can interpret the phrase however we like, and that is how I choose to interpret it.
she's gone to "a place where the is no self, only calm". Let's leave it at that.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but a lot of us (myself included) knew this woman. While I have never met her in person, we've had quite a few conversations on facebook a while back. And although we hadn't talked in quite some time, I am deeply shocked to learn of her passing. Suicide or not, she was a human being and she deserves respect. I'm not a religious person, I'm completely atheist. But arguing about religious beliefs on an occasion like this is just distasteful.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but a lot of us (myself included) knew this woman. While I have never met her in person, we've had quite a few conversations on facebook a while back. And although we hadn't talked in quite some time, I am deeply shocked to learn of her passing. Suicide or not, she was a human being and she deserves respect. I'm not a religious person, I'm completely atheist. But arguing about religious beliefs on an occasion like this is just distasteful.

shrinker465.php

Many people knew Margaret Dale...she ingratiated herself into their consciousness through her behavior and seemingly ubiquitous, freakishly unfailing presence at shows.

Here is an email I received several days ago from a very good friend of mine, who is a huge Morrissey fan and attends many of his shows but does not post on Solo or follow the forums at all. She is friendly with many of the people that knew Margaret or were in her circle, either via shows, Facebook, real life, whatever.

I'll post it here to show that someone can be remembered in more ways than one:

Do you know Margaret Dale? She was in Seattle standing next to me and T___ trying to cram in front of us when we had the front row pit tix, and my friend D___ was standing next to T___, and she is this skinny girl who lost ALL this weight because of her Moz obsession, worked out for hours everyday so she could slim down to basically nothing, the size of Julia...yuk...so she could lift herself onto the stage and attack Morrissey. She did it a week or so ago at the Hollywood show...well, she was trying to cram in between T____ and me like I had said...and I was clearly pissed because she was behind us, and the security were actually trying to regulate who got to lean on the stage by their seat numbers...so they told her to back off...I felt her staring at me like she wanted to stab me from behind, and I texted D___, 'I can't stand Margaret Dale, this hairy armed bitch is pissing me off.' He texts back 'lol.' She was found dead in her apartment on Friday. Pretty sure she killed herself although no one is saying.

Back
Top Bottom