Margaret Dale

Could I ask that future posts which relate to contentious issues, such as the subject of off-topic threads, be posted there.
As this thread began due to the recent passing of a Morrissey fan, it may be appropriate to keep it not only respectful, but more directly related to the content of the initial post. Thanks

Could I ask that future posts which relate to contentious issues, such as the subject of off-topic threads, be posted there.
As this thread began due to the recent passing of a Morrissey fan, it may be appropriate to keep it not only respectful, but more directly related to the content of the initial post. Thanks

Get a grip.

I'm suggesting that people take exactly the above type of posts to a more appropriate thread

I say let things evolve organically. Like real life. Let thoughts and opinions be heard. Don't be a silencer. This is not the Tour forum nor General Discussion. Moderation for content is unnecessary here and comes off as heavy-handed. :)

I say let things evolve organically. Like real life. Let thoughts and opinions be heard. Don't be a silencer. This is not the Tour forum nor General Discussion. Moderation for content is unnecessary here and comes off as heavy-handed. :)

You're being asked to express your opinions in a more appropriate thread, not being "silenced"; spare us the melodrama.

There's this thread. Pleaes use it as appropriate

Now you are just being silly.

Shall I post all poetically arranged thoughts in the poetry thread? If I bring up a cat, do I need to post it in the cat thread? I am female, where is the female thread? Look, I take my atheism with me wherever I go. And rest assured, I'm not limiting my posts to the atheism thread. That is absurd!

Shall I post all poetically arranged thoughts in the poetry thread? If I bring up a cat, do I need to post it in the cat thread? I am female, where is the female thread? Look, I take my atheism with me wherever I go. And rest assured, I'm not limiting my posts to the atheism thread. That is absurd!

Yes, please post all in the appropriate threads, thanks

Excuse me, how come you keep posting a commemoration thread to your irrelevant thoughts?

Some people already pointed out that you should pay some respect to the deceased.

RIP Margaret.

Excuse me, how come you keep posting a commemoration thread to your irrelevant thoughts?

Some people already pointed out that you should pay some respect to the deceased.

RIP Margaret.

Margaret's having trouble hearing you, what with being dead and all. Please speak louder.

Back
Top Bottom