More US tour dates rescheduled, Philadelphia (Apr. 6) added

Check Ticketmaster - Minneapolis (Mar. 22), Chicago (Mar. 23), Atlanta (Mar. 30), Denver (Apr. 26)

Also, Dallas is April 15 (more details - link posted by an anonymous person).

typicalgenius writes:

Morrissey will be performing at Philadelphia's Tower Theater on Saturday, April 6th, 2013!

http://thetowerphilly.com/event/02004A57DE3B9E6F

While radio station WXPN reports that tickets go on sale this Friday, March 1st at noon, Live Nation lists the sale time as 10:00 AM.

modrevolve also posted the news in the forums.

mcspyke77 posted:

Asheville, NC rescheduled date is Tuesday April 2, 2013
From The Orange Peel's facebook page:

Breaking News: Asheville's MORRISSEY show has been rescheduled for April 2nd, 2013. All existing ticket holder's tickets will be honored. If you had tickets to the postponed date but cannot attend on April 2nd, please email us at [email protected] for a refund.

bagface also posted that Clear Lake, IA is Mar. 27.

Last edited by a moderator:
This from Morrissey's Official Facebook page...

"Morrissey will resume his North American tour with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday, February 26 followed by a 27-city tour with newly added cities. The additional shows include the legendary Hollywood High School, Richmond, VA, Philadelphia, PA and as promised Morrissey will return to Flint, MI. The tour includes a sold-out date at the Staples Center with special guests Patti Smith and her band as well as a special performance at Hollywood High School Auditorium.

Due to venue availability, the engagement at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco is unable to be rescheduled. Instead, Morrissey will be playing famed venue, Warfield Theater. Tickets for Hollywood High School will go on sale Tuesday, February 26 while Flint, MI, Indianapolis, IN, Philadelphia, PA, Richmond, VA, and San Francisco, CA (Warfield Theater) will go on sale Friday, March 1. All tickets previously purchased will be honored at rescheduled dates, except Flint and San Francisco (Warfield Theater) where new tickets will need to be purchased.

Morrissey 2013 North American Tour Dates

2/27 San Diego, CA @ Balboa Theater
3/1 Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center*
3/2 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood High School
3/4 Davis, CA @ Robert Mondavi Center
3/6 Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
3/8 Portland, OR @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
3/9 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
3/18 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
3/19 Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
3/22 Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum
3/23 Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theater
3/27 Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
3/29 Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
3/30 Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Center
4/2 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
4/3 Richmond, VA @ National
4/6 Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
4/8 Flint, MI @ Whiting Auditorium
4/9 Indianapolis, IN @ Murat Theater
4/12 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theater
4/13 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center
4/15 Dallas, TX @ Palladium
4/16 Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
4/19 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theater
4/20 Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
4/23 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
4/26 Denver, CO @ Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
4/28 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall
4/30 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
*Special guests Patti Smith and her band
**Kristeen Young will open on all nights"

Does anybody know how to get tickets for the Hollywood Highschool concert?
It says they go on sale Feb 26th, but I do not see it listed on ticketmaster.

Have learned NOTHING ? Save your cash and heartache

Ticketmaster at 10 am, according to Kroq.

Not much mention of the fact that both Morrissey and Johnny Marr will be touring the US at the same time in April. They are never really all that near each other on the same night, except for April 20th when Morrissey will be in Las Vegas and Johnny will be on an off-day traveling from Indio, CA to Denver. Happens that, according to Google Maps, the drive from Indio to Denver goes directly through Las Vegas.

Not that anything will come of it, of course.

Thanks for mapping that out anon. Secret reunion in Vegas? There's certainly enough venues to chose from!

who does one bug to get a PreSale password for the Tower concert in Upper Darby/Philly? Not looking for another fiasco like the Reading show Presale(i ended up with an OK seat, so I can't bitch too much). Wasn't really planning on seeing him again this tour, especially so soon, but I will go if I get up front.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom