Tower Theatre - Philadelphia April 6th

The $106 ticket price is pretty laughable..considering he is also playing Richmond at The National which holds 1/3 of the capacity and the tickets with fees are only $50.

Does anyone know if there is a presale code for this one? REALLY bummed we missed him in Las Vegas (b'day present) but had a blast nonetheless.

Hope we can get tix here. Have been to Richmond to see him once - that place was small - wasn't too pleased with the drive, though. . .

So glad to (maybe) be able to catch one more show this tour!!

Hope I don't get 'in trouble' again at work spending all time trying to tix on Friday!

I'm kind of used to paying $100+ for a ticket these days. Tucson last year was $150 face value. But it sure is nice when a price of $39 + fees comes up and brings us back to 1987 prices.

There are seats on StubHub already - those in the Pit are asking between $700 - $900 & up!:lbf:

Just got an e-mail from livenation that presale starts Thursday at 10, password = dazzle

It says there is a presale tomorrow @ 10am. Does anyone have a code?

So I guess I may as well blow some more money and pick up a ticket for this show - my 50th!

Just remember everyone - don't be overly tempted by the pre-sale. If you keep getting a crap ticket offerings, you may want to hold out until tomorrow. I know it's tempting to grab something and get it done with, but how many times have people been burned HARD on pre-sales?

Good advice, Harsh. I did that for a show recently - bought one set during a presale, then was able to buy closer seats during the regular sale. Luckily, I was able to sell the set I didn't want.

Good luck everyone!

Yes, good luck everybody! I did okay with the Reading pre-sale but that is usually not the case. It's a crap shoot. Timing and everything.

Horrible seats in this presale, mid to back of back orchestra sections were best I could come up with. Anyone get anything in front orchestra?

i agree, worst ticketing system. constant lockouts and five minute waits. not even the option for closer orchestra, and the seating chart doesn't help show where i'll be at all. i'm sticking with what i got, then checking closer to the date for anything better.

Horrible seats in this presale, mid to back of back orchestra sections were best I could come up with. Anyone get anything in front orchestra?

At exactly 10 AM I selected my tickets for the presale and they put me in row B which is around the 26th row back D:<
Trying again with the regular sale,this sucked.

I got all over the floor..I think EE was the best on the floor. Not sure I ever saw seats that were in the center..Mostly on the right side. If I can't find a pit ticket, I'm gonna pass on the show.

Back
Top Bottom