VIVA MEXICO!

Re: why??? why???

You know what...Stop putting Mexico to shame. You and antics are an embarrassment. You think that you are exalting Mexico's name, but you are not. Please, stop it.

OK, celebrate but do it in a civilized manner. Go back and read what you wrote. Anyone, with a least bit of education will jump to judge you as ignorant f u c k and then generalize to include all Mexicans. I'm sick and tired of people like you. You are DISGRACE to Mexico and all its HUMBLE people who have to leave by the reputation that you and other uneducated idiots bring to us.

{I bet you where one the "ignorants" who where "booing" the team when they tied to Egypt and now you are just taking advantage of the moment to do a little taunting}

Please do not respond. I WILL NOT read it. It will be just be plain insightful and have no time for it...

Re: because we must

> You know what...Stop putting Mexico to shame. You and antics are¿ an embarrassment. You think that you are exalting Mexico's name,¿ but you are not. Please, stop it.¿ OK, celebrate but do it in a civilized manner. Go back and read¿ what you wrote. Anyone, with a least bit of education will jump¿ to judge you as ignorant f u c k and then generalize to include¿ all Mexicans. I'm sick and tired of people like you. You are¿ DISGRACE to Mexico and all its HUMBLE people who have to leave¿ by the reputation that you and other uneducated idiots bring to¿ us.¿ {I bet you where one the "ignorants" who where¿ "booing" the team when they tied to Egypt and now you¿ are just taking advantage of the moment to do a little taunting}¿ Please do not respond. I WILL NOT read it. It will be just be¿ plain insightful and have no time for it...

Hey Pepe,
No te aguites! I'm not even Mexican,not even chicano, I'm as gabacho as you can get and I didn't even watch the damn game, don't get your panties out of place. Sorry for any wrong doing. Te pido mil disculpas.

> Arriba mexico cabrones! 4-3 over Brazil!

what must i say?

congratulations to mexico perhaps would be fine.

and i watched the game...

best regards,
the brazilian fabricio

Back
Top Bottom