The new Photography thread

Hey Kewpie, believe it or not it's clear to any halfwit what mozmal's intention's were in making this thread; in no way does that mean that any member of the forum can't post here and comment. It's called "open discussion"...I mean c'mon, telling someone not to post in here is, like most of your rants and admonishments, woefully absurd. It's a free country and a free forum, provided TOS is not violated so DEAL WITH IT.

You're not required to bring your own paintings with you in order to get into The Louvre or the Art Institute of Chicago. Maybe you should worry a little less about the sanctity of threads made by your pet posters, and worry a little more about whether or not TOS violation is occurring.

Now hurry along. There might be an obscure Japanese film you're missing, and we REALLY need to hear your thoughts on it. Poorly articulated as f***, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you made it up here Mozza220559, you really got around the place. I like all of your photos.

The latest from my walks in the Lake District; this was a trip to the desolate Eskdale, one of the most isolated places in the national park.

Jubilee Bridge in Eskdale

Hard Knott summit

On the climb to Harter Fell

7 really good lens modification hacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find Geezer, thanks for the link. I've tried a couple of these before, love the bokeh idea, love the D4 even more.

I think the Ikea egg timer one is genius.

Beautiful photos, Mal :)

Went for a walk over the hills round here on the day the Tour de France came past my street. Walked over and down into Oxenhope, when the peloton came flashing round the corner...

98HMmy0.jpg

P.

^^ Very nice shot Adeptly Inept ^^

Thank you, Mozmal.

Went for a walk over the hills round here on the day the Tour de France came past my street. Walked over and down into Oxenhope, when the peloton came flashing round the corner...

98HMmy0.jpg

P.

Wow, looks great!
It may just be another one of my insignificant observations, but I really love the juxtaposition between the busy foreground and the calm of the rural back-drop.

Managed to get out yesterday, a beautiful day in the Borrowdale valley. Here's a panoramic shot looking back down on the climb to Grange Fell.

Borrowdale panoramic by mozmal, on Flickr

Great!
Looks like a beautiful place.

Back
Top Bottom