The new Photography thread

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Just noticed that the excellent photography thread has been archived. Here's my effort to resurrect the thread and get things moving again.
I've recently relocated to the Lake District, so I shall bore you all stupid with landscapes from England's most beautiful area. I hope I can do it justice.

DSC_0500 by mozmal, on Flickr

Ashness Jetty by mozmal, on Flickr

DSC_0658 by mozmal, on Flickr

DSC_9173 by mozmal, on Flickr

DSC_8388 by mozmal, on Flickr

DSC_0636 by mozmal, on Flickr

Hope you like them.

Last edited:
Fabulous, really happy you resurrected this thread.

Nice photos but...am I the only one who sees sexual overtones in them?

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing them with us!

Cheers Moz

Thanks Stoned and Guernie for the feedback. I use a Nikon D700. They weren't taken on delay, I usually use a cable release, but it was so cold that I just fumbled around with thick gloves on.

I don't have a fancy camera, just an iPhone. I do a lot of walking, and take snaps when I see something interesting. This one was from a Nab Hill circular walk above Oxenhope...
2l9igqr.jpg

...and this one was down Butt Lane, Haworth, in the recent snow...
ic5vl0.jpg

P.

You guys really do live in the Shire. Jealous.

Nice photos Uncleskinny. Now are these walk only paths or can cars also drive them ? Just curious because they seem very narrow . A nice, heavy snow does magic for framing up the world. Glad you captured it .

Nice photos Uncleskinny. Now are these walk only paths or can cars also drive them ? Just curious because they seem very narrow . A nice, heavy snow does magic for framing up the world. Glad you captured it .

The snowy one is a proper road. The moor road is at the top of a hill known as Bodkin Lane near Oxenhope, it's relentlessly steep, and the only vehicles I've seen on there have been farmers' quad bikes.

P.

Back
Top Bottom