The new Photography thread

Trying out some new walking boots, this is from Penistone Hill near Haworth this morning, and a lovely morning it was. My favourite time of the year.

UnJyhW6.jpg

I'm making a calendar from some recent images. This is one of them, Grand Central Station, New York, took about a week ago.

E6Fi6Q0.jpg

Due to the extraordinary weather of late in Cumbria, I finally managed to get out on the mountains for the first time in almost eight weeks. Here's one from the magnificent High Stile.

High Stile by Mal, on Flickr

Superb day on England's highest mountain - Scafell Pike, yesterday. Full-on winter conditions with knee deep, and sometimes waist deep snow from the start. Enjoy!

DSC_2623 by Mal, on Flickr

DSC_2650 by Mal, on Flickr

DSC_2683 by Mal, on Flickr

DSC_2700 by Mal, on Flickr

Another from today, overlooking Derwentwater in the grip of winter.

Winter wonderland by Mal, on Flickr

Last edited:
Up in the clouds on Red Pike.
Red Pike by Mal, on Flickr

I love your photographs. What software do you use for processing if any? I am dabbling and having a blast with my camera but don't do raw or processing yet, so just wondering.

I love your photographs. What software do you use for processing if any? I am dabbling and having a blast with my camera but don't do raw or processing yet, so just wondering.

Hello there No1uno, thanks for the praise and I'm glad you like my work. I shoot everything in raw, then process them in Adobe Lightroom. If you dont have LR some manufacturers supply their own software to process raw files.

Some from a short break at Kielder. The third one is looking over the edge of Kielder dam at the cloud reflections.

sfk6GAB.jpg

207M1oO.jpg

gRojMgC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom