BBC Radio 2 Thurs 13/12 'The Smiths at the BBC'

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Just heard an advert for a programme on BBC Radio 2 on Thursday 13th December at 22.00 hours. Its an hour long programme called "The Smiths at the BBC" and will be introduced by Johnnie Walker featuring archive sessions and interviews. Should be great :thumb:

The Smiths at the BBC

Hi

according to the Radio Times this is on Radio 2 Thursday 13th December @ 22:00. Sounds good, with lots of archive material including Moz on Pop Quiz and Pebble Mill at One, which I don't remember happening so will be recording it

cheers

Re: The Smiths at the BBC

Hi

according to the Radio Times this is on Radio 2 Thursday 13th December @ 22:00. Sounds good, with lots of archive material including Moz on Pop Quiz and Pebble Mill at One, which I don't remember happening so will be recording it

cheers

Prepare to cringe

Re: Pebble Mill

Wow, I didn't know Morrissey was on Pebble Mill.

*edit*
Morrissey was having a bad hair day. :p

Haha I love these odd TV appearences Moz makes, he's so awkward but in a good way, what the f*** is that jumper that fella is wearing too, it's horrendous.

Moz giving away his own LP's on a TV competition! I love it! :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, I didn't know Morrissey was on Pebble Mill.

*edit*
Morrissey was having a bad hair day. :p

My sole claim to 'fame' ~ my mother used to teach the fella in the nightmare jumper - Paul Coia: "A lovely wee boy; but he always had tickets on himself." :cool:

And what's wrong with Morrissey's hair? Looks smashing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

My sole claim to 'fame' ~ my mother used to teach the fella in the nightmare jumper - Paul Coia: "A lovely wee boy; but he always had tickets on himself." :cool:

And what's wrong with Morrissey's hair? Looks smashing to me.

Have you really looked at his hair from 0:45 onwards?

The hair looks frizzy, not very stylish to me.

Last edited:

There's a picture of me and Paul Coia somewhere when I was on Catchword, about 20 years ago....*goes to look*

EDIT - found it - filming Catchword in Glasgow, 1990.

15jcrr.jpg

P.

Last edited:

There's a picture of me and Paul Coia somewhere when I was on Catchword, about 20 years ago....*goes to look*

15jcrr.jpg

P.

Wow! .... I've seen more natural bonhomie in a hostage situation ;)

Did you win?

Wow, young Uncleskinny reminds me of Ricky Ross of Deacon Blue. :)

Just bumping this thread to remind people not to forget. 2hrs 20 mins, I know I'm looking forward to it :)

Wow! .... I've seen more natural bonhomie in a hostage situation ;)

Did you win?

You had to win 5 programmes to win some fancy computer. I won 4 and lost the 5th on a tie-break. Which set the pace for the rest of my days.

P.

15jcrr.jpg

P.

So, Uncle Peter, are you really called Tom?

Dave

Oh this is lovely to listen to, both musically and for the interviews. To hear the lightness in his voice, his wit and his positiveness and lack of bitterness compared to those interviews of today, where did this Moz go?

I don't think I've heard this version of Pretty Girls make Graves before in such clarity.

Yes very good programme

Oh this is lovely to listen to, both musically and for the interviews. To hear the lightness in his voice, his wit and his positiveness and lack of bitterness compared to those interviews of today, where did this Moz go?

Thats what 30 years in the music industry, with people constantly telling you you're a genius or a tw&t, does to you

Have they run out of material?

Sandie Shaw "Steven You Don't Eat Meat"

Back
Top Bottom