I would like to indtroduce myself

WeirdLoverWilde

Hello there!

I started listening to Morrissey because I felt and still feel every word he is singing (and I doubt not that you feel the same way as I do). He sings about doubts, about unrequited love, about iniquities; Contents that make his lyrics so human. And I think sharing these feelings about Morrissey, this charming man and his lyrics, these feelings we all know too good, with others is a wonderful chance to win like-minded people who will never think of you as a loser as many do in my life.

Hello there!

I started listening to Morrissey because I felt and still feel every word he is singing (and I doubt not that you feel the same way as I do). He sings about doubts, about unrequited love, about iniquities; Contents that make his lyrics so human. And I think sharing these feelings about Morrissey, this charming man and his lyrics, these feelings we all know too good, with others is a wonderful chance to win like-minded people who will never think of you as a loser as many do in my life.

Welcome. :)

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums.
I love you.

Tags
morrissey
Back
Top Bottom