Morrissey at the Vive Latino Festival in Mexico City, Mexico (Mar. 14) confirmed on true-to-you.net

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Vive Latino Festival in Mexico City, Mexico (Mar. 14) c

Please please please let me let me get what I want this time....Which is a date (or two) at the El Plaza or Metropolitan!

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Vive Latino Festival in Mexico City, Mexico (Mar. 14) c

Why does Morrissey want to return to the shit pit known as Mexico.

What does PETA think of the cock, dog and bull fight that is so prevalent in Mexico.

Of course that is quickly forgotten and the only consideration is how much money Morrissey can swindle from Hispanic population.

What does PETA think of the cock, dog and bull fight that is so prevalent in Mexico.

Of course that is quickly forgotten and the only consideration is how much money Morrissey can swindle from Hispanic population.

Ah I see the penny is beginning to drop now peeps!

The argument that Morrissey is only there for the money is a tired one.

Listening to you guys you'd think that once he crosses that border he'll be teaming up with el Chapo to rummage through the knicker drawers of elderly ladies for spare change or impose a mandatory tax on a wearied population.

The truth of the matter is he has been invited to attend a music festival. He didn't give the organisers an ultimatum; 'give me a date or I'll feed your children Taco Bell'. No one's hand was forced or put under duress by this insatiable desire to stuff his pockets with that mighty world currency, the peso.

Which then leads to the next question; when he attends do you think he should play for free? Incurring all costs? Would you? How about this, turn up to work tomorrow and refuse to take your wage for the day. After all, being paid for your efforts/talents/skills is so incredibly unethical...

Because Morrissey wants it my friend.

Maybe we live in a shit pit but without assholes like you. Feeling so good writing about a culture that you just doesn't know and be honest only know from you tv and pc. Shame for dickheads like you.

Enjoy in shitty room your 'so-called' life!

Is just obvious that you never been in Mexico and i hardly doubt that you ever been somewhere else you incultivated retard. Shit pit? Take a goddamn book and start respecting what you don´t know. Imbecile.

What information do you have for saying that cock and dog fights are so "prevalent" in Mexico? I guess you just figure that out in your square mind full of stereotypes and stupidty.

Twat...

Is just obvious that you never been in Mexico and i hardly doubt that you ever been somewhere else you incultivated retard. Shit pit? Take a goddamn book and start respecting what you don´t know. Imbecile.

What information do you have for saying that cock and dog fights are so "prevalent" in Mexico? I guess you just figure that out in your square mind full of stereotypes and stupidty.

Twat...

If Mexico was such a great place to live, why is there a continues flow of mexicans across the California / Texas border.

The real truth is the country is run by gangs of drug dealers and the government is so corrupt.

Step out of your all inclusive resort and you'll discover the real Mexico

If Mexico was such a great place to live, why is there a continues flow of mexicans across the California / Texas border.

The real truth is the country is run by gangs of drug dealers and the government is so corrupt.

Step out of your all inclusive resort and you'll discover the real Mexico

Is such a pity that instead of enjoying the celebration of a great artist in a world tour, you just use this opportunity for degrading something that you don´t even know and you just stick to stupid stereotypes, your racist mind and your lack of culture.

All inclusive? haha, yes they have it also but just for you to know, Mexico is the fifth country with more UNESCO sites in the world (both natural and architectural). This makes Mexico, the most important country in America and an obligatory stop regarding world heritage for people interested in culture (not your case). This mixture of prehispanic and colonial heritage makes them unique. But I know, that you don´t understand this. Morons like you is what keeps this world a sad place.

Gangs and drug dealers? Yes, they are and this due a geographical situation for being next to the USA (1st consumer of drugs worldwide) and for having both oceans as a strategic exit for Europe and APAC. Also can connect with Central and South America. Buy a map and you will know what I mean, you ignorant bastard.

Finally, to generalize that Mexico is not a good country for living just because of the inmigration in the North, doesn´t speak at all about a country with almost 120 million people. People with less opportunities or lack of education (like in almost any country), they go to make a living in the USA or any other country but that doesn´t mean in any way that is a total overview of the country. Mexico now is economically more stable than ALMOST all countries in EU. They are not suffering the struggle of the past world crisis like in many other places. Let´s say Spain, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Italy, France and many others.

You just me me sick with your comments. Racist loser. Get a life and grow up

Ah I see the penny is beginning to drop now peeps!

Featuring his new song "Ker-Ching" and a cover of Katie Perry "Price Tag"
PEN-SION is mightier than the swords album tour

morrissey, blur, yeah yeah yeahs, and silversun pickups sounds pretty awesome to me. Good looking festival.

Twat...
i have nothing against mexicans, i think the point is, morrissey boycotts canada for seal clubbing(which not the whole population contribute) but mexico cant do anything wrong. yes they dont all do it, its the same in any country but he chooses to bash any but mexico. i dont know why people are getting in a tiff about this FACT. and i have said this before i think it is sad that he does that, if seal clubbing was in mexico he wouldnt have said a word. morrissey can say anything he wants but as soon as anyone quizzes they should be executed.

i have nothing against mexicans, i think the point is, morrissey boycotts canada for seal clubbing(which not the whole population contribute) but mexico cant do anything wrong. yes they dont all do it, its the same in any country but he chooses to bash any but mexico. i dont know why people are getting in a tiff about this FACT. and i have said this before i think it is sad that he does that, if seal clubbing was in mexico he wouldnt have said a word. morrissey can say anything he wants but as soon as anyone quizzes they should be executed.

I would like to second that ! Well said

Chooses to bash any but Mexico? I don´t think so. What about the japanese whale slaughter, the murderous fast food industry in the US, the animal hunting hobbies of the royal family in the UK? The cruelty against animals in South East Asia? The list is endless. But he also plays there, right?

If Morrissey would be objective and see the atrocities with animals worldwide, I think he will just stay in bed without touring AT ALL. Sadly I think he just choose Canada to make a statement against cruelty, but in any way that means that the Canadian society is like this. The same with the previous comments of Mexico.

people are the same everywhere...

Is Morrissey relevant anymore ?

Tacking advantage that are in Mexico, when it comes again to chili ???
Please think about "the city of love", as you said in the Movistar Arena of Santiago.

Be grateful that it has inclination to, Mexican people

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom