The Holiday (mostly Christmas) Thread

Are you mad at me cause of previous discussions?

I hope you are not, I am not worth the aggro to be honest.

Sweden in shock over rapper ruining the Lucia performance live on tv this morning. People were reaching for their embarrassment pillow as they watched it. Clip now dubbed the "Lucia turk" which is a title given to a series of phenomenons in Sweden whereby a foreign man, maybe turkish, behaves in a bad way in public. Lucia-turk is the latest in long line of turk-related incidents.

His rap performance during Lucia this morning, I just watched the rerun this evening. Swedish media in a frenzy over the public outcry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ogB2AV8ULg

---Urbanus

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Christopher Hitchen's death. Here is an example of why I loved him so...

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Christopher Hitchen's death. Here is an example of why I loved him so...

A totally clueless man lost in his own depression who was badly educated as well but still had the nerve to speak about topics he had no insight into whatsoever. Why are atheists always so lost and lonely?

A totally clueless man lost in his own depression who was badly educated as well but still had the nerve to speak about topics he had no insight into whatsoever. Why are atheists always so lost and lonely?

First of all thank you for the email about this post. I thought I left this website yesterday but got notice of this post using my nickname but the culprit forgot to sign it like I always do. To Jehne I wanna apologise for whatever this culprit wrote in my name.

---Urbanus

First of all thank you for the email about this post. I thought I left this website yesterday but got notice of this post using my nickname but the culprit forgot to sign it like I always do. To Jehne I wanna apologise for whatever this culprit wrote in my name.

---Urbanus

You didn't write that? Too bad you can't register in another name so that sort of thing can't happen. Who emailed you--alerting you to that post?

Some kids on the train, about six or seven years old, were singing "I saw mama blowing Santa Claus" :)

santa-coming1.gif

Now, now, little kitty... let's not get upset. Here's a nice bowl of kitty nuggets for you. No need to show your teeth or hiss. We can be friends.

14234054-cat-food-in-a-bowl.jpg

tumblr_mewim59QEX1qbrdf3o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom