2014 European dates

Re: Europe tour dates

I think the person is hinting that KY will be in manchester on 12/7/2014 obviously supporting Morrissey.....who knows? Manchester arena is free that night

You mean 7/12/14, right? :D When you go to check on government stuff and they ask to verify your birthday, do you say Ten Four Seventy-four...or do you say Four Ten Seventy-four? Or if you use months, do you say October Fourth, or Fourth of October? This is off topic so ignore it, the point is someone hinted they knew Morrissey would be in England in July so I suspect you get to spend sweaty summer nights with him. :sweet:

Last edited:
If they're English, they say "Fourth October." The logic is they're working from smallest to largest unit. It does make sense.

And a European concert date would most certainly be referred to in European date notation.

Not everything has to bend to the ways of the Americans.

When you go to check on government stuff and they ask to verify your birthday, do you say Ten Four Seventy-four...or do you say Four Ten Seventy-four? Or if you use months, do you say October Fourth, or Fourth of October? :

In merry olde England, if one was going to say the date 12/7/14 out loud - they would generally say "12th of June, 2014".

In merry olde England, if one was going to say the date 12/7/14 out loud - they would generally say "12th of June, 2014".
Oh no they wouldn't.
They would say the 12th of July,2014.
Because I'm sure you now realise the 7th month is July.
Or maybe you don't.:squiffy:

If they're English, they say "Fourth October." The logic is they're working from smallest to largest unit. It does make sense.

And a European concert date would most certainly be referred to in European date notation.

Not everything has to bend to the ways of the Americans.

I was just joking.

You mean 7/12/14, right? :D When you go to check on government stuff and they ask to verify your birthday, do you say Ten Four Seventy-four...or do you say Four Ten Seventy-four? Or if you use months, do you say October Fourth, or Fourth of October? This is off topic so ignore it, the point is someone hinted they knew Morrissey would be in England in July so I suspect you get to spend sweaty summer nights with him. :sweet:

That's how dates are done in much of the world outside the U.S. Europe & UK it's 12/7/14 for July 12, 2014. I wouldn't want you confused when you book the shows in Europe (fingers crossed)
Cheers

UK/Irish dates.

Is anyone else in the United Kingdom and Ireland getting frustrated that there's been no mention of tour dates for here yet? (If at all, I'm thinking!)

Get a move on Morrissey. Give us a date!

Re: 2014 European dates /A tackle and Europe is ours

The lovely Frenchman Guillaume everybody loves on this site (especially our friends beyond the Atlantic) is giving possible dates for a European tour : July 4th to August 10 th (on a French forum - yes even if we are RETARDED AND IGNORANT , we do know how to use internet).Management is still working on the possible venues...

a long french kiss to everyone

The lovely Frenchman Guillaume everybody loves on this site (especially our friends beyond the Atlantic) is giving possible dates for a European tour : July 4th to August 10 th (on a French forum - yes even if we are RETARDED AND IGNORANT , we do know how to use internet).Management is still working on the possible venues...

Great, maybe he can assault the poor man again.

I hope this is true.

Calling all European fans

Is anybody else really frustrated that he hasn't announced any inkling of a European tour this time around?

I am really surprised if I'm honest. Not to mention extremely disappointed if he does miss us out entirely.
Does anyone else think there is still a glimmer of hope?!

Last edited:
Re: Calling all European fans

Is anybody else really frustrated that he hasn't announced any inkling of a European tour this time around?

I am really surprised if I'm honest. Not to mention extremely disappointed if he does miss us our entirely.
Does anyone else think there is still a glimmer of hope?!

A glimmer of hope? I don't understand what you're worried about. Of course he's gonna do a European tour this summer/early fall. Give it a couple of weeks, or maybe just days, and I'm sure there will be European tour dates announced.

He's probably just waiting for the album release. New LP = world tour.

I hope you're right! :)

- - - Updated - - -

A glimmer of hope? I don't understand what you're worried about. Of course he's gonna do a European tour this summer/early fall. Give it a couple of weeks, or maybe just days, and I'm sure there will be European tour dates announced.

Fingers crossed ;)

Possibly just waiting to see how the US tour goes and how his health holds up after being ill and not touring for a year.

When all is going smoothly, I'll sure that he'll announce it. :)

Last I heard, originally he was planning a full European tour immediately after the US, but that may now be curtailed in favour of South American dates.

Back
Top Bottom