At Least Someone at SPIN Loves Morrissey...

J

Jamie

I just saw a copy of the new SPIN (March?) and, once again, the letters page had a Morrissey reference prefixing a letter. This seems to have happened a lot in the past few months. This time around, the tidbit of a tribute was "Come, Armageddon, Come."

I was at work so I couldn't vote for "Suedehead." Alas, I didn't really didn't hold out much hope that it would get played. I'm fairly certain that the whims of MTV's programmers are more crucial than fan votes when it comed to deciding the Dial MTV picks. I mean, you can't tell me that everyone is voting for N'Sync and Tupac. There has to be the odd nutter out there everyday voting for obscure item, from ABC to ZZ Top.

Of course, those people need help.

Cheers,

Jamie

spin me right round, baby

> I just saw a copy of the new SPIN (March?) and, once again, the¿ letters page had a Morrissey reference prefixing a letter. This¿ seems to have happened a lot in the past few months. This time¿ around, the tidbit of a tribute was "Come, Armageddon,¿ Come."¿ I was at work so I couldn't vote for "Suedehead."¿ Alas, I didn't really didn't hold out much hope that it would¿ get played. I'm fairly certain that the whims of MTV's¿ programmers are more crucial than fan votes when it comed to¿ deciding the Dial MTV picks. I mean, you can't tell me that¿ everyone is voting for N'Sync and Tupac. There has to be the odd¿ nutter out there everyday voting for obscure item, from ABC to¿ ZZ Top.¿ Of course, those people need help.

I knew it .. I bet you work there!! How else did you know about my ZZ top votes...I declare shenagians on MTv. FOUL FOUL..
I have also noticed that about SPIN.. Hmmm now if the rest of the Rag was in as good of taste..!

MLL

> I was at work so I couldn't vote for "Suedehead."¿ Alas, I didn't really didn't hold out much hope that it would¿ get played. I'm fairly certain that the whims of MTV's¿ programmers are more crucial than fan votes when it comed to¿ deciding the Dial MTV picks.
--------
My brother's friend's cousin is an intern at MTV. He says that it's rigged. Take that as you will.

Back
Top Bottom