Best audio quality for each Smiths song performed by Morrissey?

What Smiths songs out of the ones Morrissey has performed over the years are available in professional quality (as in from official albums/singles/radio broadcasts/TV broadcasts and so on)?
I'm thinking of putting together a compilation, and I think I need some help with this.
I know that there are for example quite a few professionally recorded live versions of How soon is now available, so that shouldn't be a problem to find, but I'm not as sure about many of the other songs.
So yeah, could you help me with telling me what you would say are the best audio sources for each of the Smiths songs he's performed?
If there isn't an official professionally recorded version available for a specific song then please do recommend the best sounding bootleg version of it instead. Thank you all in advance!
I'll post a (hopefully complete) list here of the songs he's performed since '88, so yeah, just use this and please do contribute to this thread if you feel that you're able to:

Still Ill
This Charming Man
Hand In Glove

The Headmaster Ritual
I Want The One I Can't Have
What She Said
Nowhere Fast
Meat Is Murder

The Queen Is Dead
I Know It's Over
Cemetry Gates
Bigmouth Strikes Again
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Vicar In A Tutu
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
Death Of A Disco Dancer
Girlfriend In A Coma
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Paint A Vulgar Picture
Death At One's Elbow

How Soon Is Now?
William, It Was Really Nothing
Panic
Ask
Shakespeare's Sister
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
London
Half A Person
Stretch Out And Wait
You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby
Rubber Ring
Is It Really So Strange?
Sweet And Tender Hooligan
I Keep Mine Hidden

...and last but not least: If you see that some song is missing then I appreciate if you inform me of that. : ) Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom