Quotes

this is on the brick inside my home. i got to meet him once

"suddenly i realize that if i stepped out of my body i would break into blossom"

g.k.

one of my fav quotes

john-updike-novelist-quote-art-is-like-baby-shoes-when-you-coat-them.jpg

this is on the brick inside my home. i got to meet him once

"suddenly i realize that if i stepped out of my body i would break into blossom"

g.k.

one of my fav quotes

sorry meant to say read by g.k written by wright. thats better

"We cannot have a society in which some dictator someplace can start imposing censorship here in the United States. Because if somebody is able to intimidate folks out of releasing a satirical movie, imagine what they start doing when they see a documentary that they don't like. Or news reports that they don't like. Or even worse, imagine if producers and distributors and others start engaging in self-censorship because they don't want to offend the sensibilities of somebody whose sensibilities probably need to be offended. That's not who we are. That's not what America is about."

President Barack Obama

10353030_10203536671123667_380491846733609905_n.jpg

"We cannot have a society in which some dictator someplace can start imposing censorship here in the United States. Because if somebody is able to intimidate folks out of releasing a satirical movie, imagine what they start doing when they see a documentary that they don't like. Or news reports that they don't like. Or even worse, imagine if producers and distributors and others start engaging in self-censorship because they don't want to offend the sensibilities of somebody whose sensibilities probably need to be offended. That's not who we are. That's not what America is about."

President Barack Obama
No sniggering rest of the world, no sniggering.

Don’t bend; don’t water it down, don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.

Misattributed to: Franz Kafka

Credit due to: Anne Rice

President Barack Obama

what they start doing when they see a documentary that they don't like.

Conspiracy Of Silence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggxiBWv4xYE

Or news reports that they don't like

In 1987, an article appeared in The Scientist which alleged that the U.S. government improperly suppressed two science magazines put out by the Fusion Energy Foundation. The article quotes scientists Winston Bostick, who said that "the Department of Justice wants to crush the magazines before they publish information which could send quite a few officials of the department to jail," and former Department of Energy official Stephen Dean, who said that the government's actions were "a gross abuse of the legal system—a violation of due process." [17]

engaging in self-censorship because they don't want to offend the sensibilities of somebody whose sensibilities probably need to be offended. That's not who we are. That's not what America is about."

The Guardian reported U.S. censorship of U.S. media regarding a CIA employee implicated in murder in that "A number of US media outlets learned about Davis's CIA role but have kept it under wraps at the request of the Obama administration."[19] Colorado station KUSA censored an online report indicating Davis worked for the CIA when the station "removed the CIA reference from its website at the request of the US government."[

Do you think Sony should have pulled the release? I don't. What is next? Remember when all those newspapers refused to run the Mohammed cartoons? Don't cave to terrorists!

No I don't but that's not what I was suggesting the rest of the world may be sniggering at.

"Deep within everyone's heart there always remains a sense of longing for that hour, that summer, that one brief moment of blossoming. For several weeks or months, rarely longer, a beautiful young woman lives outside ordinary life. She is intoxicated. She feels as if she exists beyond time, beyond its laws; she experiences not the monotonous succession of days passing by, but moments of intense, almost desperate happinness."

Irene Nemirovsky

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind marrying me too much. - Rocky

10313359_898449836839150_757632962824703510_n.jpg

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

Soren K.

Last edited:
" a teenage vow, in a parking lot, til tonight does us part, i sang the blues and i swallowed them to "

Back
Top Bottom