Boston, MA - Wang Theatre (Oct. 5, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spring-Heeled Jim / Maladjusted / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Fantastic Bird / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / I'm OK By Myself // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by FROSTY

Last edited:
Setlist needs confirmed:

You're The One For Me, Fatty
A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
Spring-Heeled Jim
Maladjusted
Let Me Kiss You
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Speedway
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Fantastic Bird
People Are The Same Everywhere
Meat Is Murder
New Song?
I Know It's Over
I'm OK By Myself
/How Soon Is Now?

Also Scandinavia, Ouija Board, no new song, waiting to hear more

Setlist needs confirmed:

You're The One For Me, Fatty
A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
Spring-Heeled Jim
Maladjusted
Let Me Kiss You
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Speedway
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Fantastic Bird
People Are The Same Everywhere
Meat Is Murder
New Song?
I Know It's Over
I'm OK By Myself )
/How Soon Is Now?

Just did a double-take at "Fantastic Bird" ! Still, as you say , yet to be confirmed ... ?

Indeed , was too busy doing that double-take to even notice the ( alleged ) new song !

Last edited:
you forgot alma matters and everyday is like sunday...

Run, don't walk to get your tickets to Moz for 2012 - been to 7 shows over 20 years and he was in top form tonite - great visuals, tight tight band and even the opening act was fab - a real treat for 2012!

Opened with You have Killed Me, followed by Alma Matters. Also played Ouija Board and Everyday is like Sunday.

Spring Heeled Jim? :eek: One of my favorites!

*booksplanetickettoportland*

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris was at the beginning, too.

A well paced, great singing show. Not too chatty, which wAs fine by me (others will surely differ). Personal highlight, an uncompromising "Maladjusted".

Spring Heeled Jim? :eek: One of my favorites!

*booksplanetickettoportland*

I know! I was making smart remarks until I saw the setlist. I think I have to go see this. MALADJUSTED!!!!!! I'll die after that and I don't care what he plays next.

"Spring Heeled Jim" performed in Boston 2012:

from Youtube channel rociosavrod

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the live 'JIM' Gisselle...
setlist is 5 times better than he did past one and a half year in UK, Europe and Asia, South America

Enjoy the shows you lucly ones in the USA

I'm pretty sure the new song was after “I Know It's Over.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom