Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Radcliffe and Maconie / BBC6 Music; 4 UK shows rumored

Anonymous

Dream come true Morrissey singing with reall musicians/ a reall band mentality !
    Can't see Johnny in a dress or the others being told what t-shirt to wear.
    Also if they cover any solo songs just imagine how good they're gonna sound.
    Never mind three get em all Moz,Marr,Rourke,Joyce and Gannon!
    OOoooosshhhhhh

Default Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival according to Radclif

Quote Originally Posted by crystalgeezer View Post
    lol. Johnny, andy, mike and jose maldonado.
    jokes!!!!!
    The world may be ending, but look I'm only human
    paying Morrissey's bills since 19eightyhate

Default Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Ra

A reunion will never happen and all these rumours are nonsense.

Anonymous

With our luck, it's all true...however, the world is going to end on December 21st 2012.

Anonymous

Another thing to note is that these rumors are out the day after pre-registration for Glatonbury closed. We'll know for certain by Oct 7 when tickets go on sale.

Default Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleskinny View Post
    I think something may have been lost in translation here. If it ever happens it'll be Morrissey, Marr, Rourke and drummer 'X'. I wouldn't necessarily dismiss these rumours out of hand here. There's something about it this time, can't quite put my finger on it...

P.
    Oh come on Unk, you've said that every time there's been the slightest whiff of a hint that M&M might do something. This is the one, no, really, etc

I still say usual twitter balderdash based on that recent Aussie interview quote; 2+2+2wits = 1983 please

If it happens I'll eat my fedora...
    "Morrissey is wearing a pair of vintage jeans and sipping from a can of Red Bull."
    Mon Coeur ne bat que pour Morrissey

Anonymous

Default Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival according to Radclif

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer View Post
    Lol. Johnny, Andy, Mike and Jose Maldonado.
    Post of the Year!

Anonymous

This is not true. The source of this rumor admitted he was 'generously speculating.'

Anonymous

No, much more than that, an adding up of events and cryptic comments.

P.
    What events? What cryptic comments?

Has there been a full moon?

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Kewpie View Post
    Very tech savvy to deactivate FB. Johnny simply doesn't want to get millions of comments from users.
    So you are now speaking on behalf of Johhny? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    He gets "Reunion rumour" comments hundreds of times every day. I'm starting to believe there is something in the speculation now. Btw I don't think Johnny has deactivated his account - it's still showing in my feed? He did delete a link to the reunion story, though.
    Still active here too
    When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -- Thomas Jefferson

I think it goes without saying rumors like these seem to bubble up every couple years and have clearly proven untrue.

Perhaps it's my cynicism rearing its ugly head again, but I serious believe Moz might do something like this if it guaranteed his ability to release his finished album and promote the release of his autobiography.
    You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down.

Mike's dead?
    he is to Morrissey

Anonymous

I blame Coachella - they usually put out the annual rumour that Bowie is going to perform the Ziggy Stardust album in its entirety. But given that Bowie is retired, I guess The Smiths are the next best target...

Anonymous

and PS - loving the way the mods use this forum as the platform for the special insights. Hilarious.

Anonymous

Clearly, this is to get us all talking about Moz, to bring attention to his tour in the states!

Anonymous

In case anyone hasn't seen this, apparently Morrissey's publicist shot down this rumour in a comment to HitFix (whatever that is):

http://www.hitfix.com/news/the-smith...ite-new-rumors

Wanker

I will eat my own shit if the smiths reform.

And than I will enjoy the shows.

Fingers crossed.

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh well, it was fun imagining for a second, I had Meg White drumming for Joyce. I'd die to hear Johnny play FOTGTD or Pigsty. The Smiths ain't dead in my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast