Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Radcliffe and Maconie

UPDATE 5:30PM PT:

Response from Morrissey's rep:

'The Smiths will NEVER get back together,' says rep, despite new rumors - HitFix

This is what was just said on Radcliffe and Maconie on BBC6Music. The claim is that the next Coachella festival is to be meat free and 3 of the 4 Smiths will be playing there together.
The 1 missing was not named. You can listen to it online on BBc I-player, after 4 0 clock today when the show ends.
I hope it's true.

Other rumors at Holy Moly! (link posted by ToDieByYourSide):

The Smiths will reform in 2013 - confirmed by several sources with rumour of Glastonbury - Holy Moly!

Excerpt:

We’ve now heard from several credible sources that The Smiths have agreed to reform in 2013 for four UK shows. And despite such rumours turning out to be total balls in the past, this one has enough weight to it that we’re prepared to call it confirmed, and hang the consequences.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Ra

Whether the rumour is true or not, it's bound to happen. Can anyone name five bands who could headline Glastonbury if they reformed but haven't?

It doesn't count if the singer is dead.

Swervedriver.

Re: Article: 75% of The Smiths to re-unite at Coachella Festival 2013 according to Ra

According to Wikipedia, they reformed in 2008. Perfectly good suggestion otherwise.

what?!

In that case, Elastica.

I meant the main stage, not a tent sponsored by Dunlop.

glastonbury

just seen on tv 5news bookies favorites to headline in 2013 are rolling stones and the smiths whats goin on ......

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom