Hi I'm new here

cynthemachine

Hi everyone, I just joined.

I'm a long time fan of The Smiths and Morrissey. Well, since the early 2000's so a little while.

I'm 28 years of age, and I live in New Zealand. I am extremely excited to be going to Morrissey's concert here in December! I adore absolutely everything about the man!

I have two young boys, the first of whom was born on Morrisseys birthday, the 22nd of May in 2007. Very proud of that!

So, hi! I look forward to contributing.

Oh and my favourites are Stretch Out And Wait, This Night Has Opened My Eyes, Rubber Ring and many many more that would fill a whole page I imagine.

Sorry, editing my post again, it looks as though I only listen to The Smiths, but I do actually listen to a lot of Morrissey's solo work too. There are just so many songs that I cannot possibly begin to list all the ones that I like. I have been listening to Years Of Refusal a lot lately, and I like Maladjusted too. Anyway, this has no bearing on anything whatsoever so I shall stop.

I also love Fiona Apple, Ryan Adams, Jeff Buckley, David Bowie, Sufjan Stevens.. and others. I will TRY my best not to talk too much, but it's hard..

Damn I keep thinking of other things to say.

I need some NZ buddies to hang out with at the Auckland concert, so if anybody going by themselves needs to find a socially anxious, awkwardly nervous, rather good looking woman to hang out with, I'm there. I'll try not to have a panic attack all over you.

Last edited:
Stretch Out And Wait is a classic! Nothing wrong with a bit of Bowie either, he's a legend also! Welcome on board.

tumblr_lmop8asd7R1qafrh6.gif

Hi everyone, I just joined.

I'm a long time fan of The Smiths and Morrissey. Well, since the early 2000's so a little while.

I'm 28 years of age, and I live in New Zealand. I am extremely excited to be going to Morrissey's concert here in December! I adore absolutely everything about the man!

I have two young boys, the first of whom was born on Morrisseys birthday, the 22nd of May in 2007. Very proud of that!

So, hi! I look forward to contributing.

Oh and my favourites are Stretch Out And Wait, This Night Has Opened My Eyes, Rubber Ring and many many more that would fill a whole page I imagine.

Sorry, editing my post again, it looks as though I only listen to The Smiths, but I do actually listen to a lot of Morrissey's solo work too. There are just so many songs that I cannot possibly begin to list all the ones that I like. I have been listening to Years Of Refusal a lot lately, and I like Maladjusted too. Anyway, this has no bearing on anything whatsoever so I shall stop.

I also love Fiona Apple, Ryan Adams, Jeff Buckley, David Bowie, Sufjan Stevens.. and others. I will TRY my best not to talk too much, but it's hard..

Damn I keep thinking of other things to say.

I need some NZ buddies to hang out with at the Auckland concert, so if anybody going by themselves needs to find a socially anxious, awkwardly nervous, rather good looking woman to hang out with, I'm there. I'll try not to have a panic attack all over you.

If you wish, you are most welcome to PM me. Happy to have a drink after the Auckland concert. Not before though as I'll be queuing up early. Always nice to met new Moz fans in New Zealand. They're all coming out of the woodwork now. Or their bedrooms.

Hi Cyn,

Being a Moz fan living in The Tron. Not easy I would say, LOL.

Yes it would be nice to catch up with you and Librarian for the Auckland show. I actually saw Moz when he came down in '91 on the 'Kill Uncle' tour. Got to meet him (along with Alain Whyte) and have him sign my copy of 'Kill Uncle.' Still the greatest 15 minutes of my life.

However it is always to my eternal regret that I didn't get him to sign my copy of 'Education in Reverse' the rare misprinted version of 'Viva Hate.' I have decided my mission (should I decide to accept it) is to get that album signed this time.

Not sure how early I'll be queuing though, luckily I've had the privilege of seeing him live many times in Europe. Maybe I'll just arrive late and provide you all with liquid refreshments, haha.

Hi Cyn,

Being a Moz fan living in The Tron. Not easy I would say, LOL.

Yes it would be nice to catch up with you and Librarian for the Auckland show. I actually saw Moz when he came down in '91 on the 'Kill Uncle' tour. Got to meet him (along with Alain Whyte) and have him sign my copy of 'Kill Uncle.' Still the greatest 15 minutes of my life.

However it is always to my eternal regret that I didn't get him to sign my copy of 'Education in Reverse' the rare misprinted version of 'Viva Hate.' I have decided my mission (should I decide to accept it) is to get that album signed this time.

Not sure how early I'll be queuing though, luckily I've had the privilege of seeing him live many times in Europe. Maybe I'll just arrive late and provide you all with liquid refreshments, haha.

I wonder if he'd be weird about signing a misprint?

Back
Top Bottom