What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

I watched this last night and was all :eek:

Which is the British Twilight Zone-esque show where the prime minister had to f*** a pig to save the princess? My friend saw that episode just recently and it scarred her for life, she couldn't stop talking about it all weekend.

good god yes. its the best made tv show ever from a production stand point. its flawless. season four is the best one. the first season is cops and dealers. the second moves to the port authority and starts a political run with both seasons connecting in the third flawlessly. fourth season goes into public schools and five wraps it up. only mad men has come this close to being the greatest.

as ive said above everyone should be watching peaky blinders black mirror and grand hotel. best new tv shows in my opinion.

Thanks. I am downloading seasons one and two of Black Mirror now. :)

no worries. come back and tell me how you liked it and we can talk some if youd like. im a very big fan of the show and ive lived in baltimore city for the last five years. if you do care for the show then check out the corner which is what the show is based on. lots of the cops names and such are intersections in baltimore for just a fun fact

no worries. come back and tell me how you liked it and we can talk some if youd like. im a very big fan of the show and ive lived in baltimore city for the last five years. if you do care for the show then check out the corner which is what the show is based on. lots of the cops names and such are intersections in baltimore for just a fun fact

Just watched Black Mirror: White Christmas. Wow, was that good. Will definitely let you know about The Wire.

nice. also that prime minister story has been floating in various form for years. in the story hitman by garth ennis they have to retrieve one featuring margaret and saddam and an animal so its an idea thats been out there for a while now. yes come back and say what you think of the wire as ive delt with a great deal of it from when i was selling the corner to when my friends were extras and assistants. now there all involved with house of cards as a big portion is filmed in the neighborhood i live next to. got to meet spacey once and he was very cool. try grand hotel as well as peaky blinders though no one seems to like that show though ive no idea why as it spectacular with an amazing cast

Whoa, Black Mirror is fantastic. Just watched season one, episode one: The National Anthem. Twisted! Gonna watch episode two now.

after many of my Brit friends suggesting I watch it, I finally got around to seeing some of:
Charlie_Brooker_s_Black_Mirror_series_two___plot_details_and_casting_revealed.jpg

the first episode and a "xmas" special, both were gr8 and I plan on seeing the rest during my short vaca :)

Whoa, Black Mirror is fantastic. Just watched season one, episode one: The National Anthem. Twisted! Gonna watch episode two now.
yeah, I've watched them all now and while I enjoyed all of them, "The National Anthem" episode is the best :thumb:
as for me, Angie turned me onto:
bored-to-death.jpg

this show yesterday and I am already onto Season 2, its great and I will be sad when I am done with it after Season 3 :straightface:

cool just saw that netflix added celebrity playlists and the one i saw was watched by buster from arrested development. the titles were hilarious and all connected to his role on that show. really funny and such a good idea

I like Penn & Teller's Fool Us. :o Just saw this guy impress them with the oldest trick in the book, the ball and cup/chastise the audience for being stupid while wowing them. :D

watching mad men still and just realized that when don flies to baltimore theyre staying at the belvedere which is a hotel still in existence that i lkive two blocks from and go to regularly for music. the owl bar and the 13th floor are both nice and you can stil hear some nice jazz at the one

my current streaming list (t.v. shows only) :

-peaky blinders
-grand hotel
-black mirror
-the i.t. crowd
-family ties
-columbo
-my name is earl
-star trek next gen
-home movies
-matalacolypse
-robot chicken
-family guy
-american dad
-auqa teen hunger force
-coupling
-futurama
-rockford files
-the office
-roseanne
-always sunny in philadelphia
-malcom in the middle
-30 rock
-that seventies show
-frasier
-dick van dyke
-mad men
-saved by the bell
-undeclared
-freaks and geeks
-the venture brothers

things i wish were still streaming include married with children and king of the hill. close to any of yours

I've making a list of shows that I should not watch watch with my gf :brows: and
captain-america_hayley-atwell-why-agent-carter-will-be-better-than-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d.jpeg

"Agent Carter" with British goddess Hayley Atwell currently tops that list :blushing:

daria

inside the american mob (this is pretty good and streaming on netflix)

Started watching Transparent last night after seeing all its praise on the Golden Globes. I'm glad to see shows of this nature are being made.

- - - Updated - - -

That's where he discovered Sal's secret right?
watching mad men still and just realized that when don flies to baltimore theyre staying at the belvedere which is a hotel still in existence that i lkive two blocks from and go to regularly for music. the owl bar and the 13th floor are both nice and you can stil hear some nice jazz at the one

Started watching Transparent last night after seeing all its praise on the Golden Globes. I'm glad to see shows of this nature are being made.

- - - Updated - - -

That's where he discovered Sal's secret right?

yeah it was. i spend a lot of time on the thirteenth floor of that hotel as its nice and so close. like i said above ,a great view. i love that show and all of its hidden and not so hidden references. its only flaw is that at times it over extends and tries to make to many points but its a fantastic show. i really enjoy quality television and the age of t.v were currently living in. my big show has been peaky binders of late as i love the intricate plot and the historical references as well as grand hotel. have you ever seen it or either? i highly recommend both and was late to the table for peaky blinders.

Back
Top Bottom