What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

narcos again for the win but im about to run out of episodes and have a tantrum. so theres a chase scene in medllin on rooftops two men running and two men chasing with the shot being overhead but then the chase splits and the camera follows the pursuit of one pair just a bit more before panning almost a complete 360 back to follow the other chase a bit before panning again and running up to what you now realize is a cliff edge and that the whole things has been a one shot ending with this view of the whole city

the story of freeway rick which is the other side of narcos in a way. the story of his involvement with crack reagan bush and oliver north

watched entourage for the first time and it was really solid and surprised me. despite being funny at times and super well made it was nice to see a show about nice people staying nice people in hollywood and with no reall internal personal drama. sad that a show can surprise you with characters just being nice and loyal with a happy ending. sad in a way

about to watch the second season of blacklist. if spader wasnt in it it would be a csi like crap show be he makes it so much fun popcorn watching

would you believe that... (andy griffith) The show is one of only three shows to have its final season be the number one ranked show on television, the other two being I Love Lucy and Seinfeld. In 1998, more than 5 million people a day watched the show's re-runs on 120 stations (fun fact)

watching return to mayberry. i love this show

The Great British Bake Off. I am addicted!
Hmm, already watching "Simply Nigella" & "Parts Unknown" otherwise I'd check it out:o
For me right now it's
image_zpsej5veara.png

finally got my wife to watch west wing, finally. marvelous show though the only complaint would be that georgetown doesnt look anything like its should nor does the outside of its hospital and neither does the gw hospital look anything like it should inside or out. that aside, i mean i know its costly to film there and super restrictive but im surprised theyn didnt try to add some more outside shots of the naval academy or even colonial annapolis would have worked better but oh well its a super minor none i suppose. shows damn near flawless and they do so many great lines i just chuckle to myself about. i mean its a talking head show so to speak. in the first episode sheen names his first movie, the badlands and rob makes a mention or a jumble that makes out hotel new hampshire. funny to me

Season three peaky blinders

Season two halt and catch fire

Season five futurama

Scott and Bailey. It's filmed in Manchester and it gives you a pretty good idea what the city looks like (if you've never been there). Also, there are tons of geographical references to places Morrissey mentioned before one way or another. Before that I watched Silk (main character likes Joy Division) and before that Broadchurch and Happy Valley. Oh, the British crime dramas are the best. I am totally addicted.
I have to watch it with the subtitles though. The people in Manchester talk funny.

Scott and Bailey. It's filmed in Manchester and it gives you a pretty good idea what the city looks like (if you've never been there). Also, there are tons of geographical references to places Morrissey mentioned before one way or another. Before that I watched Silk (main character likes Joy Division) and before that Broadchurch and Happy Valley. Oh, the British crime dramas are the best. I am totally addicted.
I have to watch it with the subtitles though. The people in Manchester talk funny.
stop trying to be like me

Magic city is turning out to be pretty good. Peaky blinders of course remains excellent but I'm waiting to watch the last tycoon soon which will primers Friday on Amazon. Based on fitzgeralds last book and has Kelsey grammar in it. Holding out hope it'll be good who knows. I'm curious

I am trying not to watch Luther. Let's face it; it's gory, it's gruesome, but I keep coming back for more.

Back
Top Bottom