What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

So my mom has been really into Ellen's Design Challenge and particularly loving the controversy of the last episode. (The guy who won copied the design out of a magazine.)

Two things. Do you think for a second the "controversy" wasn't planned to boost media exposure and guarantee the show is picked up for a second season? It's the OLDEST trick in the book.

Second, what qualifies Ellen to endorse a furniture design competition? She wasn't a judge, but still, she's like a product ID commodity no different than Tide or Ford or whatever conglomerate attaches their name to a show. I love French Fries, should I host a French Fry Challenge?

/endrant

(Still love Ellen)

the fact that anyone thinks that reality shows are anything but planned is pretty silly in general

nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i dont think the borgia is going to conclude. this is so disappointing as the show was great. so so good in comparison with crap like the tudors etc. i hope they make that movie to give conclusion. please

so apparently in 2011 there were two shows about the borgia. ive been watching the showtime version which was fantastic and superb. when im talikng of the series this is the show i mean and not the netflix original which is kinda crap. apparently though the show ended just before then last episode and grand was shot which is frustrating as anything can be since it was so good. i highly recommend that version and to avoid the other like the plague as it sucked. if you do try and watch its "the borgias", showtime and not "borgia" netflix original. anyone the showtime version cause it was stupid good.

Rather enjoying this.

the-last-man-earth-nouvelle-bande-annonce_cover.jpg

wet hot american summer coming to television this july with original cast. cant wait

I'm starting Twin Peaks today. The pilot is the length of a movie and I've got stuff to do and will finish it later, but I've mustered the courage to marathon Twin Peaks finally. :cool: Can't even begin to explain why it takes courage to watch it, it's a loooooooooooooong story.

BANSHEE is a real guilty pleasure at the moment but for quality viewing gotta be House Of Cards. To be fair, there's not that many great shows around, Once you've binged on Breaking Bad & True Detective etc etc, everything else seems lame. Hannibal is quality tho! Fortitude had the big build up but i've stalled after episode 3, might give that another go.

benn on a third rock from the sun kick. also been watching coach. its very eighties and im waiting for it to go through a cultural switch and or clash around 92 94. should be funny

something for crystals balls thread and a show i once liked and am watching at the moment. kenny vs spenny doing qigong.

unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.jpg

Look. VVV

True Detective 2 teaser.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when I lived in England I watched a few episodes of "Frasier" when I seem to recall my housemates watched "Seinfied". I never got into Seinfied but boy did I get into Frasier.

And recently (it's a cycle) I got the idea of looking it up on the net and I find out there are ELEVEN seasons! I'm like a bunny hopping all over da place.

Also found out thanks to Wiki the main character, Southpaw Grammer, had a fairly traumatic life for realz. A lesson in resilience.

Also found out that Niles is gay for realz. Well. I've just completed season 4 a long wait awaits to see that first kiss with A Bit Psychic. :D

Life is good.

So when I lived in England I watched a few episodes of "Frasier" when I seem to recall my housemates watched "Seinfied". I never got into Seinfied but boy did I get into Frasier.

And recently (it's a cycle) I got the idea of looking it up on the net and I find out there are ELEVEN seasons! I'm like a bunny hopping all over da place.

Also found out thanks to Wiki the main character, Southpaw Grammer, had a fairly traumatic life for realz. A lesson in resilience.

Also found out that Niles is gay for realz. Well. I've just completed season 4 a long wait awaits to see that first kiss with A Bit Psychic. :D

Life is good.

i love that show and know it like inside and out. it gets better and hits it stride imo in season 4. he and niles start contrasting less for example

Life is good.

It's 4realz. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom