What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Just finished my "True Detective" marathon...From the first moment Woody glared at Matt, I was hooked. The dialogues between them two was great, even if hard to understand at times.
Funny how McC. thanked God at the Oscars when his character is not much of a church-goer. Did he do that on purpose? :)
Also, excellent music. All very atmospheric.

tumblr_mzbvdxN0fg1s3y9slo1_400.gif

Hannibal is getting better and better as well, with Japanese cuisine on the menu...

tumblr_monfny0qEZ1rvs9wso2_500.gif

As for TWD, to me the quality of the episodes depends on the characters. Never cared for that crazy kid, didn't give a toss when she ended up "looking at the flowers" (and pushing up daisies immediately after) but some recent episodes were great and adrenaline packed.

The_Walking_Dead_Season_4_Meme_Micah_Lizzie_Tyreese_Total_Psycho_4x10_DeadShed.jpg

I keep worrying that the governor might still be alive... Resurrecting baddies seems to be a theme in tv series at the moment...Just like some nasty people in real life never seem to go away...

The-Walking-Dead-The-Governor-s-death-2_1386593289.jpg

Decent finish to the second series of Line of Duty tonight. Well worth the bandwidth if you fall outside of the BBCs vice like grip.

It's hard to imagine the Governor coming back from this.
Since we weren't privy to watching his brains being splattered about, maybe he'll come back as a zombie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny moment recently on one of my OLD favorite television shows, I was addicted to Wheel of Fortune as a kid. I think it's why I consider it my favorite tarot card. :p

As usual I get into things miles behind everyone else -

II watched some of her TV show again, "New Girl"
and you know what?
its not very good, worse then I remember since she seems to appear even less on the screen :cool:
OK, I take it back, watched the other 2 episodes I DLed "Birthday" & "Prince" they reminded me of the great 1st season of it :guitar:
so I'll watch more, still its not as good as:
MV5BNDkzNjkwMDk2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMyMDczMDE@._V1_SX214_.jpg

and something tells me I will be searching a long time for a show to replace the "half hour" comedy greatness that was:
11215.jpg

:love:
the only thing that came close comedy wise
Eastbound-Down1.jpg

but thats gone now too :straightface:
perhaps I should look across the pond for a comedy to satisfy, I am open to suggestions :confused:

Can I be first to say that the new Fargo television series looks like it might be great? Thangyew.

For the past couple of weekends i have been watching:

tumblr_n2wfglgL2E1sfwdqjo1_250.gif

tumblr_n2wg650EYR1sbd7jjo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n2uscp6bRu1rc7x7co2_250.gif

its been fairly intense!

Shooting Bigfoot, a documentary following some frankly quite scary guys who try to track dear old Sasquatch, rather than leaving him/her/them alone.

The men who are the subjects of this programme veer between just plain odd and utter nutcases. At least one, by the name of Biscardi, needs some sort of significant mental health intervention. A really nasty piece of work.

If there is a Bigfoot, and stranger things have been discovered, then I fear for it if these are those who discover its existence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2894158/

It is all quite normal until the last twenty minutes, and then it becomes really very strange indeed.

PS: I can't remember who is the fellow Endeavour fan on here (Robby, perhaps?) but it returns for a new series on British television on Sunday night. A great show.

gonna take a cab to work today

PS: I can't remember who is the fellow Endeavour fan on here (Robby, perhaps?) but it returns for a new series on British television on Sunday night. A great show.
yes, that's me, and thanks for the info, hopefully someone will put up a torrent soon after :thumb:
as for me, sometime to tomorrow I will be able to watch a new:
tumblr_mocarb1xDV1rxrfi9o1_500.jpg

finally :) I read a "A Storm of Swords" almost 3 years ago now, and really only remember it vaguely, I know I want more of
Arya Stark's story, Tyrion, the Wall, Bran, Ser Davos & most of all:
daenerys-targaryen-and-her-dragon-45797_w650.jpg

:love: its amazing how her performance(& beauty) really makes this character jump out at you :guitar:
more than I think would have otherwise been true if I had not read all the books only
after watching Season 1 :o

Dog Suicide Bridge

I've just finished watching an old Channel 5 documentary. It's called "Dog Suicide Bridge" based in Scotland. To spare anyone the bother of watching a long overdrawn documentary the answer was not suicide, but in fact it was the odour of mink urine which can apparently cause dogs to become out of control and follow the scent. It was largely due the strong scent on the bridge that led dogs to their deaths, so dog walkers in Scotland...BEWARE!

Re: gonna take a cab to work today

Veep, season 3, starts tomorrow! Whoo-hoo!

Finger poised over the torrent sites ready and waiting. Should be good.

A really fun Endeavour tonight. With the England football team on the brink of Wembley World Cup glory Endeavour investigates a brutal museum murder. Whodunnit, and what is the connection to an unsolved century old family massacre and an apparently haunted girls' school?

All that was missing was Scooby-Doo. Wonderful.

Re: gonna take a cab to work today

BROAD CITY

Best show of 2014. Will remind you just how bad GIRLS really is!

Back
Top Bottom