What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

LOVING "Four and three and two and one!" Finally starting season two. THe shellfish birthday episode finale of Season 1 was perfectly timed to watch today.

In other news whoever was doing a Frasier marathon might love this tattoo coverup solution.

09I3H89MEM346N4V-v1-rsz587x414-ext640x414-ext640x414-pb80.jpg

LOVING "Four and three and two and one!" Finally starting season two. THe shellfish birthday episode finale of Season 1 was perfectly timed to watch today.

In other news whoever was doing a Frasier marathon might love this tattoo coverup solution.

09I3H89MEM346N4V-v1-rsz587x414-ext640x414-ext640x414-pb80.jpg

dam just finished season ten for the bajillinth time though i watch Frasier probably every day though im more a david hyde pierce fan. im in the Julia phase which i kinda don't like and often skip through. i don't think i cared for any of his girlfriends though from reagon to Claire. roz is the worst character ont he show as well and i cant figure out why she and Frasier are frinds at all. shes so immoral and a bad person. i kinda knew you were gonna love broad city as it hilarious. enjoy. im still waiting for wet hot American summer myself

watching two guys a girl and a pizza place. I just pretend that when they gave up the pizza place the show ended. its better that way

Peter Kay's Car Share.

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.

Both BBC, both excellent.

I've gotten into this one lately. It's really funny at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
star trek skit with the cast of frasier and captain janeway from voyager. remember when kelsey was a character on next gen for memory alpha. of course partrick stuart then did a role on frasier though hes everywhere (a good thing). hes like the new adam west

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2hs0oZ6JuQ

just realized that millie from dick van dike made a guest appearance in seinfeld. also find it amusing how much seinfeld is dated culturally

um wet hot american summer

Is pretty awesome. In other new I cauvh one episode of the walking dead and maybe I'm just not getting it but why don't they dig a ten foot trench around the fencefence fthe and just pour tinder in and just light them all on fire. The end

alternating between dick van dike (what a dirty name) and curb your enthusiasm season two. at least the theme music basically stayed the same and i got a reiner

watched all seven seasons of the shield today. a really really well made show and its very subtle at times. the production and direction are just top notch and all of the performances are all quality

anyone watching narcos. starting episode one and to be honest it looks pretty amazing so far

anyone watching narcos. starting episode one and to be honest it looks pretty amazing so far

wow narcos is amazing. its like watching a serialized movie. the cinematography and direction are so detailed and just wow. only one episode in so far but man its so good. so good

so ive been watching seinfeld and i got to the handicap spot and the episode featured randolph as georges father instead of stiller which hasnt been "aired" since the original came out but the streaming features the original episode with the original actor which is funny. wonder if its just a mistake in the upload that just got overlooked and i wonder if the original actor is making any money from the streaming of his performance. of course jerrys father also changes, they drop the original claire character for elaine and newman was originally voiced by larry david who of course makes cameos all over the show. when they reair for network they show the reshot stuff with stiller and newmans voice over dubs larrys buts its still funny to see a show where everything was so orchestrated so well to have so many obvious flaws and inconsistencies

Watch narcos. I don't know what there specific budget is but it has to be huge. Currently running a 9.3 on IMDb. I'm trying very hard to keep my word and not just watch all eight hours of it right now

So sad it's over...

Last edited by a moderator:
narcos is the best thing. this guy is great as Pablo. detached and almost child like in parts, his performance is spot on

21939834.jpg

best serialized show on tv at the moment

Back
Top Bottom