What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
Mine are The Big Bang Theory

tumblr_lu531vZr5v1qa601io1_500.gif

and Adventure Time.

tumblr_m9ygd6oTWm1rbyzdro1_500.gif

Okay, your turn....

Weird to see Heisenberg with hair. I thought the last eight episodes were the best of the show. I can't wait to see how it ends up.

I think to say a cold, cavernous and desolate void will be left in the tv schedule once this finishes is not an exaggeration in the slightest. Any recommendations for what could-never-but-will take its place as the next best thing?

Nice to see you posting again, by the way.

There are few things worse than a well intentioned thread started on a bad day with a smattering of replies.

I think to say a cold, cavernous and desolate void will be left in the tv schedule once this finishes is not an exaggeration in the slightest. Any recommendations for what could-never-but-will take its place as the next best thing?

Hopefully Mad Men or The Walking Dead. But I'm not holding my breath.

There are few things worse than a well intentioned thread started on a bad day with a smattering of replies.

Anyone who says that art is dead, cinema is dead, music is dead, television is dead, etc. is too dead to have an opinion that matters.

Abby-and-Brittany-Twins-TLC-490x343.jpg

Beyond fascinating.

dexter-morgan.jpg

50415_31585641546_5866145_n.jpg

Not gonna lie...rooting for Ian BB14! :blushing:
6751235c97f8aeeb15c93cb0f298d77dd19f7ed2-Big-Brother-14-Results-Eviction-and-HOH-08302012.jpg

Mad Men is so goddamn good...I really didn't think I would like it because I have a bad tendency to write off anything new as being crap...which is a stupid impulse.

I just assumed it was a show about a bunch of smug, one-dimensional executives. God was I wrong. One day I started it on Netflix and was hooked 45 seconds in. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I thought Season 5 was a little lackluster and unfocused but the last three episodes really restored my faith. Great, great show.

I was sitting in front of a lady at a Dodgers game who had tickets to see a taping of The Big Bang Theory. She was from Pennsylvania and flew to Burbank just for the taping, said the wait list was three years. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom