What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Re: gonna take a cab to work today

BROAD CITY

Best show of 2014. Will remind you just how bad GIRLS really is!
true

I love Girls. But I am going to check this out.
you should, its much more real and funny I think, though yeah, the girls on it aint all hot and stuff*

Game-Of-Thrones-music1.jpg
the first episode of Season 4 was good, especially Arya's part at the end
and today I watched the first episode of:
Turn_on_AMC.jpg

I liked it, Jaime Bell is good enough to build a show around and the inclusion of some other historical characters like
tu-s1-rogers-590.jpg

Robert Rogers should make for some excellent story lines, so much so that I sometimes regret how well I know this period of American history :o

*=my fave is Shoshanna

you should, its much more real and funny I think, though yeah, the girls on it aint all hot and stuff*

I don't think any of the girls on Girls are hot. Shoshana is an idiot, weirdo imo. Adam is hot. He is the best thing about that show.

- - - Updated - - -

Finger poised over the torrent sites ready and waiting. Should be good.

What did you think about Veep? I thought it was perfect and hilarious, as usual. What is going to happen to Jonah?

just waiting for episode 5 of "Cosmos" to finish DLing

I don't think any of the girls on Girls are hot. Shoshana is an idiot, weirdo imo. Adam is hot. He is the best thing about that show.
Umm, OK, however, you are at least aware that many consider Allison Williams & Jemima Kirke to be so? :o
Now as far as the character personalities go, they all appear as two dimensional representations to me, all be it ones that can make me laugh. :thumb:
though not enough to watch the show regularly, but sometimes when I am :squiffy:
so yeah, my comment upon Zosia Mamet's character was more about her, I think she is great in everything I see her in
really hope she does not get stuck on this show for too much longer :cool:

Re: just waiting for episode 5 of "Cosmos" to finish DLing

Umm, OK, however, you are at least aware that many consider Allison Williams & Jemima Kirke to be so? :o
Now as far as the character personalities go, they all appear as two dimensional representations to me, all be it ones that can make me laugh. :thumb:
though not enough to watch the show regularly, but sometimes when I am :squiffy:
so yeah, my comment upon Zosia Mamet's character was more about her, I think she is great in everything I see her in
really hope she does not get stuck on this show for too much longer :cool:

Physically, they may be attractive, yes. But none of the characters are hot--personality wise. Except ADAM. Love him. Marnie is hotter this season now that she has lost weight. But she has the personality of a toad. Have not seem ZM in anything else.

Hannibal...you broke my heart. :tears:

hannibal-2-3-chilton.png

Anything that this fella does...

louis-theroux.jpg

Also looking forward to the second series of this...

Last edited by a moderator:

So Bourdain name checks Morrissey in the season premiere. Apparently, outspoken vegetarians actually do annoy everyone.

+1 for Anthony
-10 for his egregiously horrible "homage" to "The Darjeeling Limited"

So Bourdain name checks Morrissey in the season premiere. Apparently, outspoken vegetarians actually do annoy everyone.

+1 for Anthony

Just got done watching it. Did you see it?

"I've been goin' all Morrissey for like two days now, and frankly, that's enough. I need chicken." - Anthony Bourdain

Are you a Wes Anderson fan?

An impromptu visit from a friend made me miss Bob's Burgers and it was the episode Bob had to crash an Equstranauts Convention to get back Tina's rare camel toe horse named Chariot. :tears: I'll find it on the internet, my whole SUNDAY revolved around that episode. (I'll be in the other room watching television tyvm. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anything that this fella does...

louis-theroux.jpg
does he have something new? if so, I want to see it :)

+1 for Anthony
I like that movie :straightface:

Mine too. Love him. Show was very good.
have not found any torrents of it yet :( might just watch it streaming somewhere, which I hate to do since most sites like that are either blocked
or become blocked in the middle of my watching something :cool:

Hannibal...you broke my heart. :tears:

hannibal-2-3-chilton.png
yeah, wtf? Chilton cannot die now, I've been OK with all the re-writing of this "story"
but Chilton better not be dead :mad:

Some new things called LA Stories have been on over the last couple of weeks. You'll be able to download them.
Thanks for the info man, I am watching the dog one now, about half way through, its a bit depressing but some insight in it for me when the dog trainer says:
"I don't defend, pretend or explain." and this is why dogs follow him, I totally get that, anyways, back to it :)

Just got done watching it. Did you see it?

"I've been goin' all Morrissey for like two days now, and frankly, that's enough. I need chicken." - Anthony Bourdain

Are you a Wes Anderson fan?

Yes, I did.

I really liked all of Wes Andersons films, excluding Fantastic Mr. Fox. I prefer my stop motion to come from the Quay Bros!

Yes, I did.

I really liked all of Wes Andersons films, excluding Fantastic Mr. Fox. I prefer my stop motion to come from the Quay Bros!

Who's that? The Wallace and Gromit people?

Yes, I did.

Did you catch Morgan Spurlock's show, Inside Man, afterwards? I thought it was pretty good. Will try to watch season one soon.

I revisited Rushmore again the other day hoping I might 'get' the Anderson appeal. I just don't. I found all the characters to be unrelatable. I just don't grasp these worlds he creates. I feel completely outside looking in and scratching my head. And I found his use of music to be overly intrusive and gimmicky. What am I missing?

Can't say I am familiar with the Quay Bros works. What would be a good film to start with?

Thanks for the info man, I am watching the dog one now, about half way through, its a bit depressing but some insight in it for me when the dog trainer says:
"I don't defend, pretend or explain." and this is why dogs follow him, I totally get that, anyways, back to it :)

What did you think to the bit where that fella calmed that white alsatian down within a minute or two of meeting it and it was a completely different dog? That blew my mind!

Back
Top Bottom