Happy Birthday Corrissey

S

Skylarker

I saw that it's your birthday today.

I don't know you too well but I know you're an old school member here and you love The Monkees. Good enough for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Happy Birthday Corrissey!

I didn't get a birthday thread....

tumblr_ma23fa4bDc1rnbjpro4_250.gif

Oh my, what a pleasant surprise! :) I decided to take a look around Solo cuz I've just booked a weekend to the Terminal 5 shows in New York ~ Happy Birthday to Me indeed :thumb: Thank you, Skylarker - very thoughtful of you... and I haven't heard that Monkees song in AGES. Super groovy :cool:

Aww, I was looking thru my previous years Bday threads :blushing: *feeling all nostalgic* Those were some daze... now all the well wishes are on Faceplonk. Believe it or not, mr. blaze was the one to direct me to the FB abyss years ago... :D

Happy -belated- Birthday, nothappynotsad :flowers:

Last edited:

Oh my, what a pleasant surprise! :) I decided to take a look around Solo cuz I've just booked a weekend to the Terminal 5 shows in New York ~ Happy Birthday to Me indeed :thumb: Thank you, Skylarker - very thoughtful of you... and I haven't heard that Monkees song in AGES. Super groovy :cool:

I'm just curious; have you heard any of the Rhino deluxe reissues that have come out in the last couple of years? They are all amazing. Mike's acoustic demo of St. Matthew knocked me unconscious...

Happy Birthday Corrissey. :flowers: Hope your kid's teachers aren't on strike for your birthday. :p

I'm just curious; have you heard any of the Rhino deluxe reissues that have come out in the last couple of years? They are all amazing. Mike's acoustic demo of St. Matthew knocked me unconscious...

I have not. Why don't you send me a copy? :) Are you going to see them on Tour?

Happy Birthday Corrissey. :flowers: Hope your kid's teachers aren't on strike for your birthday. :p

Day 4 of the strike tomorrow. We are caught in the crosshairs of this shit storm. Resolve it already!

Good article summarizing what's up: http://www.suntimes.com/opinions/15...ers-risk-losing-a-lot-if-strike-drags-on.html

dork.jpg

Day 4 of the strike tomorrow. We are caught in the crosshairs of this shit storm. Resolve it already!

Good article summarizing what's up: http://www.suntimes.com/opinions/15...ers-risk-losing-a-lot-if-strike-drags-on.html

Ugh, so sorry to hear that. If you decide to start home schooling your kids try to make them not weird like pretty much all home school kinds end up being. :p Well, it's nice to see you around anyway, don't be a stranger!

Ugh, so sorry to hear that. If you decide to start home schooling your kids try to make them not weird like pretty much all home school kinds end up being. :p Well, it's nice to see you around anyway, don't be a stranger!

So that's your excuse?

Ugh, so sorry to hear that. If you decide to start home schooling your kids try to make them not weird like pretty much all home school kinds end up being.

Are you the poster child for normalcy, then?

Back
Top Bottom