Thread: Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Self-Proclaimed Messiah Who Built Religious Movement, Dies at 92

Default Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Self-Proclaimed Messiah Who Built Religious Movement, Dies at 92

The Rev. Sun Myung Moon, the Korean evangelist, businessman and self-proclaimed messiah who built a religious movement notable for its mass weddings, fresh-faced proselytizers and links to vast commercial interests, died on Monday in Gapyeong, South Korea. He was 92.

His death was announced on his churchís Web site, which said he had been battling complications from pneumonia, including kidney failure.

from: https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/03/w...2.html?_r=2&hp

0 Not allowed!
    "If I knew where good songs came from I'd go there more often." Leonard Cohen
    "
    Iíve always held the song in high regard because songs have got me through so many sinks of dishes..." Leonard Cohen

Anonymous

Default Re: Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Self-Proclaimed Messiah Who Built Religious Movement, Dies a

5 days ago? I hope you never have to ring for an ambulance for me.

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Self-Proclaimed Messiah Who Built Religious Movement, Dies a

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    5 days ago? I hope you never have to ring for an ambulance for me.
    Since he claimed Messiahship, I wanted to give ample opportunity for a resurrection.

0 Not allowed!
    "If I knew where good songs came from I'd go there more often." Leonard Cohen
    "
    Iíve always held the song in high regard because songs have got me through so many sinks of dishes..." Leonard Cohen

In equally compelling news, my stones itch.

0 Not allowed!

Cis-M Gender-Q Humasexual BrummieBoy's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

Exclamation Re: Rev. Sun Myung Moon, Self-Proclaimed Messiah Who Built Religious Movement, Dies a

He isn't dead'

The 'Moonies' are a very serious threat to world civilisation, just like the Scient0loG1sts and the Mozzizzey cults.

They go by various names, and their real leader hides under many names:Sun Myung Moon was just a sockpuppet front for the real 'Moonie' : the real 'world leader pretend' who will reveal himself in December and bring down the Apocalypse on non-believers, Moz-Solo, mOZZizzEy and the eNMEy....2012 is real, it will be triggered here on this site! The supposed 'death' of 'Moonie' has been...... 'exaggerated'. The real one is waiting in the wings for the Mayan moment at the December solstice.

It is Prophesy! It is Law! Srsly!

I better copy this over to this site's '2012' thread so people there are fore-warned of the terrible danger they put themselves in by mocking The Maya, Tom Cruise, Morrissey, 'Moonie' and the whole ab-fabtastic 2012 meme.

Do not mock Tom 'Curious' Cruise
    Do not mock Mozzizzey!
    Do not mock Sun-Myung Moon!
    Do not mock Morrissey-Solo!
    Do not mock The eNMEy!
    Do not mock 'Moonie'
    Above all: do not mock 'BrummieBoy'.....aka....WC....WGE....AGM...JG...K* ***...SMcC....StB......etc

THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY DEPENDS UPON IT!

regardzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BrummieBoy
    world-leader-pretend-of 'The Moonies'
    The Dakota
    Birmingham

[when will this delivery arrive? why do i have to stay in all morning just to get a new dishwasher?]

photo of 'Moonie' rehearsing for @20:12,20/12,2012 or @20:12,20/12,2021....t.b.c

moonie cult concert.jpg

0 Not allowed!
    WPINOYB is a towering musical, lyrical and ethical achievment. Rejoice! Morrissey has risen from the dead. 14/7/2014. ALL 'anonymous' folk on 'Ignore' plus everyone who annoys/bores me. That's most of ye! No reply? That's why. To be removed from Ignore status send PM stating why.
    #BrummieBoy #TheUnreliableNarrator" #crassconsumers #arthounds #FcukYourSelfie #Cis-M/Gender-N-Humasexual #FcukFans