Cardigans

L

Librarian on Fire

>For myself I have always liked cardigans, and knowing that ol' Mozzer is now sporting a new one in brown makes me very happy.

Well Tingle it seems if we must be cut from the same cloth. My pride and joy many years ago was my khaki coloured cardigan which my mum knitted for me. Accessorised with a Smiths t-shirt,(Averil Angers cover star) rosary beads, a badge with "Famous When Dead" button to it, I thought I was the bees knees. There were many times when I came close to getting a thump from some of the knuckle draggers in the public bars of pubs for dressing this way. However, that was a good 12 or so years ago.

I no longer have that cardigan, I moved from a cold climate to a much warmer one, and no longer had a need for it. Also with my profession wearing a cardigan would stereotype me. I'm a bit more older and wiser these days but still smile when I see someone wearing one. I liked the kind that became all baggy and shapeless.

Could you provide a link for the photo of Moz sporting his nice new brown one please? Of course Morrissey must have known that brown is the new black, or is it grey this season? I wear brown on the outside...?

> I don't suppose British Home Stores has an outlet in LA or Tokyo, do you
> LoF?

I like to think, Mrs Morrissey sent it over, wrapped in brown paper, tied with string.

Back
Top Bottom