I doubt it will be of interest, however.

I have been putting my thoughts down on the journey I have had with The Smiths and Morrissey and have just posted part one on my tumblr page.

http://neilr7.tumblr.com/post/30271814517/the-smiths-years

I know by putting this here I am inviting a load of offensive comments, digs about dates that are not right, or spelling / grammar issues. But at the same time there may be one or two people who may just appreciate the journey as they may have been on a similar one.

I am not claiming this to be some wonderful piece of work, its simply been nice to put my thoughts down and I just thought I would share them

Puts on his tin hat and awaits the flak.

Well the thread may be low on comments, but it's had a lot of views so I hope the lack of negativity is a positive thing.

The Morrissey part of the story is obviously over A much longer time, and as such will take a while to put together, however be it your personal idea of hell or if you found my rambling interesting I will post the Morrissey years here when I'm done.

Thanks for posting this. It's great, you should be proud of yourself and hold your head high.
Excellent post :thumb:

Image2.gif

Back
Top Bottom