New album sleeve contest

My exploits...

Front -

2lxy1ox.jpg

Back -

117sle0.jpg

Front image is a picture of Andy Warhol & Tennessee Williams (although I cropped Andy out)

Back image is DeVeren Bookwalter from Warhols silent film 'Blow Job' (yeah I know I'm a pretentious twat)

Thank you very much mozza220559, this time your work will get more votes.

However, this is ALBUM sleeve design contest.
Would you able to change the back sleeve design (add more make up song titles), please?

These are great. Does someone want to make some for Skylarker's new 2012 Never-heard symphonies compilations? There are 16 to date I believe...

If I could, I would. But being lazy, and shit at art and computers, I won't.

BUMP

Hope more people add their work.

Thank you very much for your contributions. :)

My (rather rushed) designs:

36a8P.jpg

nzrfS.jpg

oDZjz.jpg

(I know that second image was already used in Swords, but I just love the picture too much to not use it!)

All these threads with fan made art work are so amazing. Love seeing what you guys/gals can do.

Any thoughts on a Wolverhampton DVD or CD cover?

Really enjoyed the efforts by Iarwain and !Viva!

By the way , Iarwain , where did you come across that first image ( of Moz perched on rooftop) ?

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the efforts by Iarwain and !Viva!

By the way , Iarwain , where did you come across that first image ( of Moz perched on rooftop) ?
Thanks! The image was originally printed in an interview he did with the Guardian, I think it was some time last year. The interview where he called the Chinese a 'sub-species', if I recall correctly. I've uploaded the full image here: http://i.imgur.com/t3wYj.jpg

7980290002_44af092c6d_z.jpg

Thank you very much everyone, I'll post a poll thread on Saturday.

Hopefully some more work will be added before Saturday 15th September.

Back
Top Bottom